'ACEME': synthesis and characterization of reactive silica residues from two stage mineral carbonation process
- Benhelal, E., Rashid, M. I., Rayson, M. S., Oliver, T. K., Brent, G., Stockenhuber, M., Kennedy, E. M.
'Are we there yet?' Australian HR professionals and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Nankervis, Alan, Connell, Julia, Cameron, Roslyn, Montague, Alan, Prikshat, Verrma
'It depends what you mean by leadership': an analysis of stakeholder perspectives on consumer leadership
- Stewart, Stephanie, Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Happell, Brenda
'It is meant to be heart rather than head'; International perspectives of teaching from lived experience in mental health nursing programs
- Bocking, Julia, Happell, Brenda, Griffin, Martha, Russell, Siobhan, Bjornsson, Einar, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Ellilä, Heikki, Hals, Elisabeth, Doody, Rory, Vatula, Annaliina, Pulli, Jarmo, Manning, Fionnuala, Scholz, Brett, Allon, Jerry, Biering, Pall, Horgan, Aine, Goodwin, John, Lahti, Mari, Platania-Phung, Chris, MacGabhann, Liam, Greaney, Sonya, Granerud, Arild
2014 consensus statement on improving pelvic floor muscle training adherence: International Continence Society 2011 State-of-the-Science Seminar
- Dumoulin, Chantale, Hay-Smith, Jean, Hagen, Suzanne, Herbert, Julia, Mahfooza, Aishath, Mair, Frances, Stark, Diane, Van Kampen, Marijke, Frawley, Helena, McClurg, Doreen, Alewijnse, Dianne, Bo, Kari, Burgio, Kathryn, Chen, Shu-Yueh, Chiarelli, Pauline, Dean, Sarah
3D formulation of the deformable discrete element method
- Rojek, Jerzy, Nosewicz, Szymon, Thoeni, Klaus
A 3D upper bound limit analysis using radial point interpolation meshless method and second-order cone programming
- Yu, Shengbing, Zhang, Xue, Sloan, S. W.
A brief introduction to evolutionary and other nature-inspired algorithms
- Noman, Nasimul, Iba, Hitoshi
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a secondary school intervention to reduce intake of sugar-sweetened beverages: Mid-intervention impact of switchURsip environmental strategies
- Sutherland, Rachel, Ying Ooi, Jia, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Nathan, Nicole, Wrigley, Jessica, Reilly, Kathryn, Janssen, Lisa, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
- Falzon, Christopher, O'Leary, Timothy, Sawicki, Jana
A comparison of gold and silver nanocones and geometry optimisation for tip-enhanced microscopy
- McCourt, Luke R., Ruppert, Michael G., Routley, Ben S., Indirathankam, Sathish C., Fleming, Andrew F.
A comprehensive evaluation of predictive performance of 33 species distribution models at species and community levels
- Norberg, Anna, Abrego, Nerea, Foster, Scott D., Fox, Richard, Franklin, Janet, Godsoe, William, Guisan, Antoine, O'Hara, Bob, Hill, Nicole A., Holt, Robert D., Hui, Francis K.C., Husby, Magne, Blanchet, F. Guillaume, Kalas, John Atle, Renner, Ian, Adler, Frederick R., Anderson, Barbara J., Anttila, Jani, Araujo, Miguel B., Dallas, Tad, Dunson, David, Elith, Jane
A cost-effective sparse communication strategy for networked linear control systems: an SVD-based approach
- Kong, He, Goodwin, Graham C., Seron, Maria M.
A critical review of complementary and alternative medicine use by women with cyclic perimenstrual pain and discomfort: a focus upon prevalence, patterns and applications of use and users' motivations, information seeking and self-perceived efficacy
- Fisher, Carole, Sibbritt, David, Hickman, Louise, Adams, Jon
A cross-sectional study of agreement between the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale and patient- and radiation oncologist-reported single-item assessment of depression and anxiety
- Mackenzie, Lisa, Carey, Mariko, Suzuki, Eiji, Yoshimura, Michio, Toi, Masakazu, D'Este, Catherine, Sanson-Fisher, Robert
A cross-sectional study of packed lunchbox foods and their consumption by children in early childhood education and care services
- Pearson, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Kingsland, Melanie, Nathan, Nicole, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wedesweiler, Taya, Kerr, Jayde, Sutherland, Rachel
A cross-sectional study of radiation oncology outpatients' concern about, preferences for, and perceived barriers to discussing anxiety and depression
- Mackenzie, Lisa J., Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, D'Este, Catherine, Yoong, Sze Lin
A cross-sectional survey of Australian healthcare professionals' confidence, evidence-based knowledge and guideline use for antenatal asthma management
- Wright, Thomas K., McLaughlin, Karen, Jensen, Megan E., Robijn, Annelies L., Foureur, Maralyn, Murphy, Vanessa E.
A de novo mutation in KMT2A (MLL) in monozygotic twins with Wiedemann-Steiner syndrome
- Dunkerton, Sophie, Field, Matthew, Cho, Vicki, Bertram, Edward, Whittle, Belinda, Groves, Alexandra, Goel, Himanshu
A discussion of healthcare support for adolescents and young adults with long-term conditions: current policy and practice and future opportunities
- James, Steven, Perry, Lin, Gallagher, Robyn, Lowe, Julia
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?