Contrasting alterations to synaptic and intrinsic properties in upper-cervical superficial dorsal horn neurons following acute neck muscle inflammation
- Harris, Belinda M., Hughes, David I., Bolton, Philip S., Tadros, Melissa A., Callister, Robert J., Graham, Brett A.
Galectin-3: its role in asthma and potential as an anti-inflammatory target
- Gao, Peng, Simpson, Jodie L., Zhang, Jie, Gibson, Peter G.
Effectiveness of introducing point of care capillary testing and linking screening with routine appointments for increasing blood lead screening rates of young children: a before-after study
- Boreland, Frances, Lyle, David, Brown, Anthony, Perkins, David
Health research priority setting in selected high income countries: a narrative review of methods used and recommendations for future practice
- Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Walsh, Justin, Stewart, Jessica
Are Australian clinicians monitoring medication adherence in hematological cancer survivors? Two cross-sectional studies.
- Lynagh, Marita C., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Stevenson, William, Tiley, Campbell, Bisquera, Alessandra
Figuring out fidelity: a worked example of the methods used to identify, critique and revise the essential elements of a contextualised intervention in health policy agencies
- Haynes, Abby, Brennan, Sue, Redman, Sally, Williamson, Anna, Gallego, Gisselle, Butow, Phyllis
Can obtaining informed consent alter self-reported drinking behaviour? A methodological experiment
- Felix, Lambert, Keating, Patrick, McCambridge, Jim
Undergraduate student drinking and related harms at an Australian university: web-based survey of a large random sample
- Hallett, Jonathan, Howat, Peter M., Maycock, Bruce R., McManus, Alexandra, Kypri, Kypros, Dhaliwal, Satvinder S.
Effectiveness of a clinical practice change intervention in increasing the provision of nicotine dependence treatment in inpatient psychiatric facilities: an implementation trial
- Wye, Paula M., Stockings, Emily A., Bowman, Jenny A., Oldmeadow, Chris, Wiggers, John H.
Understanding human - bat interactions in NSW, Australia: improving risk communication for prevention of Australian bat lyssavirus
- Quinn, Emma K., Massey, Peter D., Cox-Witton, Keren, Paterson, Beverley J., Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David N.
Clinician-led improvement in cancer care (CLICC) - testing a multifaceted implementation strategy to increase evidence-based prostate cancer care: phased randomised controlled trial - study protocol
- Brown, Bernadette Bea, Young, Jane, Smith, David P., Kneebone, Andrew B., Brooks, Andrew J., Xhilaga, Miranda, Dominello, Amanda, O'Connell, Dianne L., Haines, Mary
Influenza A virus infection dysregulates the expression of microRNA-22 and its targets; CD147 and HDAC4, in epithelium of asthmatics
- Moheimani, Fatemeh, Koops, Jorinke, Williams, Teresa, Reid, Andrew T., Hansbro, Philip M., Wark, Peter A., Knight, Darryl A.
The effectiveness of shoe insoles for the prevention and treatment of low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Chuter, Vivienne, Spink, Martin, Searle, Angela, Ho, Alan
Identifying educator behaviours for high quality verbal feedback in health professions education: Literature review and expert refinement
- Johnson, Christina E., Keating, Jennifer L., Palermo, Claire, Molloy, Elizabeth K., Boud, David J., Dalton, Megan, Kiegaldie, Debra, Hay, Margaret, McGrath, Barry, McKenzie, Wendy A., Nair, Kichu Balakrishnan R., Nestel, Debra
Alcohol consumption and sport: a cross-sectional study of alcohol management practices associated with at-risk alcohol consumption at community football clubs
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Gillham, Karen E., Kennedy, Vanessa J., Ramsden, Robyn L., Colbran, Richard W., Weir, Sarah, Wiggers, John H.
Effects of corticotrophin releasing hormone (CRH) on cell viability and differentiation in the human BeWo choriocarcinoma cell line: a potential syncytialisation inducer distinct from cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
- Chen, YuXia, Allars, Megan, Pan, Xin, Maiti, Kaushik, Angeli, Giavanna, Smith, Roger, Nicholson, Richard C.
Integrating and extending cohort studies: lessons from the eXtending Treatments, Education and Networks in Depression (xTEND) study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Hazell, Trevor, Kelly, Brian J.
Efficacy of interventions that include diet, aerobic and resistance training components for type 2 diabetes prevention: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Aguiar, Elroy J., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin
Liquor licences issued to Australian schools
- Ward, Bernadette M., Kippen, Rebecca, Munro, Geoffrey, Buykx, Penny, McBride, Nyanda, Wiggers, John, Clark, Madeline
Improving adolescent mental health and resilience through a resilience-based intervention in schools: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Dray, Julia, Bowman, Jenny, Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wolfenden, Luke, Hodder, Rebecca K., Wiggers, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?