- Eapen, Mathew Suji, Lu, Wenying, Chia, Collin, Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh, Hackett, Tillie L., Singhera, Gurpreet Kaur, Thompson, Isobel E., McAlinden, Kielan Darcy, Hardikar, Ashutosh, Weber, Heinrich C., Haug, Greg, Wark, Peter A. B.
Airway epithelial-targeted nanoparticles for asthma therapy
A review of mechanical and synaptic processes in otolith transduction of sound and vibration for clinical VEMP testing
Antiviral immunity is impaired in COPD patients with frequent exacerbations
- Singanayagam, Aran, Bartlett, NW, Mallia, P, Loo, Su-Ling, Reid, Andrew, Footitt, Joseph, Wark, Peter A. B., Grainge, Christopher L., Johnston, Sebastian L., Calderazzo, Maria, Finney, Lydia J., Torralbo, Maria-Belen Trujillo, Bakhsoliani, Eteri, Girkin, Jason, Veerati, Punnam, Pathinayake, Prabuddha S., Nichol, Kristy S.
Relationship between maternal global nutrient restriction during pregnancy and offspring kidney structure and function: a systematic review of animal studies
Short-chain fatty acids increase TNFα-induced inflammation in primary human lung mesenchymal cells through the activation of p38 MAPK
A comparative study of cybersickness during exposure to virtual reality and “classic” motion sickness: are they different?
ACh-induced hyperpolarization and decreased resistance in mammalian type II vestibular hair cells
- Poppi, Lauren A., Tabatabaee, Hessam, Brichta, Alan M., Drury, Hannah R., Jobling, Phillip, Callister, Robert J., Migliaccio, Americo A., Jordan, Paivi M., Holt, Joseph C., Rabbitt, Richard D., Lim, Rebecca
- Ghavami, Saeid, Yeganeh, Behzad, Dixon, Ian M. C., Unruh, Helmut, Knight, Darryl A., Post, Martin, Klonisch, Thomas, Halayko, Andrew J., Zeki, Amir A., Shojaei, Shahla, Kenyon, Nicholas J., Ott, Sean, Samali, Afshin, Patterson, John, Alizadeh, Javad, Moghadam, Adel Rezaei
Dietary omega-6, but not omega-3, polyunsaturated or saturated fatty acids increase inflammation in primary lung mesenchymal cells
Fibroblast senescence in the pathology of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
The bile acids, deoxycholic acid and ursodeoxycholic acid, regulate colonic epithelial wound healing
Toll-like receptor 2 and 4 have opposing roles in the pathogenesis of cigarette smoke-induced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Haw, Tatt Jhong, Starkey, Malcolm R., Horvat, Jay C., Adcock, Ian M., Hansbro, Philip M., Pavlidis, Stelios, Fricker, Michael, Arthurs, Anya L., Nair, Prema M., Liu, Gang, Hanish, Irwan, Kim, Richard Y., Foster, Paul S.
Annexin A2 contributes to lung injury and fibrosis by augmenting factor Xa fibrogenic activity
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?