A comparison of cervical spine mobilization forces applied by experienced and novice physiotherapists
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Robertson, Val J., Stojanovski, Elizabeth
Adhesive capsulitis: establishing consensus on clinical identifiers for stage 1 using the DELPHI technique
- Walmsley, Sarah, Rivett, Darren A., Osmotherly, Peter G.
Clinical identifiers for early-stage primary/idiopathic adhesive capsulitis: are we seeing the real picture?
- Walmsley, Sarah, Osmotherly, Peter G., Rivett, Darren A.
Comparison of mulligan sustained natural apophyseal glides and maitland mobilizations for treatment of cervicogenic dizziness: a randomized controlled trial
- Reid, Susan A., Rivett, Darren A., Katekar, Michael G., Callister, Robin
Does motor development in infancy predict spinal pain in later childhood?: a cohort study
- Kamper, Steven J., Williams, Christopher M., Hestbaek, Lise
Dose optimization for spinal treatment effectiveness (The DOSE Study): a randomized controlled trial investigating the effects of high and low mobilization forces in patients with neck pain
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Sterling, Michele, Vicenzino, Bill
Effect of selected manual therapy interventions for mechanical neck pain on vertebral and internal carotid arterial blood flow and cerebral inflow
- Thomas, Lucy C., Rivett, Darren A., Bateman, Grant, Stanwell, Peter, Levi, Christopher R.
HOBOE (head-of-bed optimization of elevation) study: association of higher angle with reduced cerebral blood flow velocity in acute ischemic stroke
- Hunter, Abigail Jade, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Quain, Debbie, Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher R.
Increased substance use and poorer mental health in adolescents with problematic musculoskeletal pain
- McLaren, Nicola, Kamper, Steven J., Hodder, Rebecca K., Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Bowman, Jennifer, Campbell, Elizabeth, Dray, Julia, Williams, Christopher M.
Learning lumbar spine mobilization: the effects of frequency and self-control of feedback
- Sheaves, Emma G., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A.
Management of sternal precautions following median sternotomy by physical therapists in Australia: a web-based survey
- Tuyl, Lara J., Mackney, Jennifer H., Johnston, Catherine L.
Measuring musculoskeletal pain in infants, children, and adolescents
- Michaleff, Zoe A., Kamper, Steven J., Stinson, Jennifer N., Hestbaek, Lise, Williams, Christopher M., Campbell, Paul, Dunn, Kate M.
Noncontact ultrasound therapy for adjunctive treatment of nonhealing wounds: retrospective analysis (commentary)
Reliability of measurements obtained with the Modified Ashworth scale in the lower extremities of people with stroke
- Blackburn, Marjan, van Vliet , Paulette, Mockett , Simon P.
Risk factors and clinical presentation of cervical arterial dissection: preliminary results of a prospective case-control study
- Thomas, Lucy C., Rivett, Darren A., Attia, John R., Levi, Christopher
The effectiveness of trigger point dry needling for musculoskeletal conditions by physical therapists: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Gattie, Eric, Cleland, Joshua A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
The effects of thoracic manipulation on posteroanterior spinal stiffness
- Campbell, Brad D., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
The epidemiology of sport-related concussion: what the rehabilitation clinician needs to know
- Gardner, Andrew J., Quarrie, Kenneth L., Iverson, Grant L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?