A joint model for vitamin K-dependent clotting factors and anticoagulation proteins
- Ooi, Qing Xi, Wright, Daniel F. B., Tait, R. Campbell, Isbister, Geoffrey K., Duffull, Stephen B.
Accuracy of telephone self-report of drug use in older people and agreement with pharmaceutical claims data
- Pit, Sabrina Winona, Byles, Julie Ellen, Cockburn, Jill
Alcohol reform in Viet Nam: confronting rising consumption, injury and harm
- Tam, Nguyen Minh, Doran, Christopher M., Hill, Peter S., Dunne, Michael P.
Assessing patterns of use of cardio-protective polypill component medicines in Australian women
- Williams, Jennifer A. Stewart, Wallick, Christopher J., Byles, Julie E., Doran, Christopher M.
Attempting to Separate Placebo Effects from Exercise in Chronic Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Miller, Clint T., Owen, Patrick J., Than, Christian A., Ball, Jake, Sadler, Kate, Piedimonte, Alessandro, Benedetti, Fabrizio, Belavy, Daniel L.
Audit of diabetes-dependent quality of life (ADDQoL) Chinese version for Singapore questionnaire: reliability and validity among Singaporeans with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Soon, Swee Sung, Goh, Su Yen, Bee, Yong Mong, Poon, Jiat Ling, Li, Shu Chuen, Thumboo, Julian, Wee, Hwee Lin
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lung cancer: Underlying pathophysiology and new therapeutic modalities
- Eapen, Mathew Suji, Hansbro, Philip M., Larby, Josie, Haug, Greg, Hardikar, Ashutosh, Weber, Heinrich C., Mabeza, George, Cavalheri, Vinicius, Khor, Yet H., McDonald, Christine F., Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh, Larsson-Callerfelt, Anna-Karin, Jolly, Mohit K., Myers, Stephen, Sharma, Pawan, Jones, Bernadette, Rahman, Md Atiqur, Markos, James, Chia, Collin
Correlates of gross motor competence in children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Barnett, Lisa M., Lai, Samuel K., Veldman, Sanne L. C., Hardy, Louise L., Cliff, Dylan P., Morgan, Philip J., Zask, Avigdor, Lubans, David R., Shultz, Sarah P., Ridgers, Nicola D., Rush, Ealine, Brown, Helen L., Okely, Anthony D.
Cost-effectiveness analysis of supervised exercise training in men with prostate cancer previously treated with radiation therapy and androgen-deprivation therapy
- Edmunds, Kim, Reeves, Penny, Tuffaha, Haitham, Scuffham, Paul, Galvão, Daniel A., Newton, Robert U., Jones, Mark, Spry, Nigel, Taaffe, Dennis R., Joseph, David, Chambers, Suzanne K.
Critique of an economic evaluation using the Drummond checklist (editorial)
Current and emerging pharmacotherapeutic options for irritable bowel syndrome
- Barboza, Jose L., Talley, Nicholas J., Moshiree, Baharak
Developing attributes and attribute-levels for a discrete-choice experiment: an example for interventions of impulsive violent offenders
- Settumba, Stella Nalukwago, Shanahan, Marian, Butler, Tony, Schofield, Peter, Lafferty, Lise, Simpson, Paul, Chambers, Georgina M.
Development of foundational movement skills: a conceptual model for physical activity across the lifespan
- Hulteen, Ryan M., Morgan, Philip J., Barnett, Lisa M., Stodden, David F., Lubans, David R.
Effects of benzodiazepines, antidepressants and opioids on driving: a systematic review and meta-analysis of epidemiological and experimental evidence
- Dassanayake, Tharaka, Michie, Patricia, Carter, Gregory, Jones, Alison
Exercise with blood flow restriction: an updated evidence-based approach for enhanced muscular development
- Scott, Brendan R., Loenneke, Jeremy P., Slattery, Katie M., Dascombe, Ben J.
Exercise-related transient abdominal pain (ETAP)
- Morton, Darren, Callister, Robin
Exogenous cannabinoid efficacy: merely a pharmacokinetic interaction?
- Martin, Jennifer H., Schneider, Jennifer, Lucas, Catherine J., Galettis, Peter
Fundamental movement skills in children and adolescents: review of associated health benefits
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Cliff, Dylan P., Barnett, Lisa M., Okely, Anthony D.
Healthier Minds in Fitter Bodies: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Association between Physical Fitness and Mental Health in Youth
- Cadenas-Sanchez, Cristina, Mena-Molina, Alejandra, Torres-Lopez, Lucia V., Migueles, Jairo H., Rodriguez-Ayllon, María, Lubans, David R., Ortega, Francisco B.
How 'optimal' are optimal sampling times for tyrosine kinase inhibitors in cancer? Practical considerations
- Ward, Michael B., Reuter, Stephanie E., Martin, Jennifer H.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?