Multilevel analysis of factors associated with wasting and underweight among children under-five years in Nigeria
- Akombi, Blessing J., Agho, Kingsley E., Merom, Dafna, Hall, John J., Renzaho, Andre M.
Development of the Cook-EdTM Matrix to Guide Food and Cooking Skill Selection in Culinary Education Programs That Target Diet Quality and Health
- Asher, Roberta C., Jakstas, Tammie, Lavelle, Fiona, Wolfson, Julia A., Rose, Anna, Bucher, Tamara, Dean, Moira, Duncanson, Kerith, van der Horst, Klazine, Schonberg, Sonja, Slater, Joyce, Compton, Leanne, Giglia, Roslyn, Fordyce-Voorham, Sandra, Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A.
Cook-EdTM: a model for planning, implementing and evaluating cooking programs to improve diet and health
- Asher, Roberta C., Jakstas, Tammie, Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Wolfson, Julia A., Rose, Anna J., Bucher, Tamara, Lavelle, Fiona, Dean, Moira, Duncanson, Kerith, Innes, Beth, Burrows, Tracy
Validation of a smartphone image-based dietary assessment method for pregnant women
- Ashman, Amy M., Collins, Clare E., Brown, Leanne J., Rae, Kym M., Rollo, Megan E.
Comparison of Australian recommended food score (ARFS) and plasma carotenoid concentrations: a validation study in adults
- Ashton, Lee, Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa, Schumacher, Tracy, Burrows, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Pezdirc, Kristine, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Dietary outcomes of the 'healthy youngsters, healthy dads' randomised controlled trial
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Grounds, Jacqueline A., Young, Myles D., Rayward, Anna T., Barnes, Alyce T., Pollock, Emma R., Kennedy, Stevie-Lee, Saunders, Kristen L., Collins, Clare E.
Is skin coloration measured by reflectance spectroscopy related to intake of nutrient-dense foods? A cross-sectional evaluation in Australian young adults
- Ashton, Lee M., Pezdirc, Kristine B., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Effectiveness of interventions and behaviour change techniques for improving dietary intake in young adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of RCTs
- Ashton, Lee M., Sharkey, Thomas, Whatnall, Megan C., Williams, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Aguiar, Elroy J., Collins, Clare E., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Change in diet quality over 12 years in the 1946-1951 cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on women's health
- Baldwin, Jennifer N., Forder, Peta M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Hure, Alexis J., Loxton, Deborah J., Patterson, Amanda J., Collins, Clare E.
Increasing fruit and vegetable variety over time is associated with lower 15-year healthcare costs: Results from the Australian longitudinal study on women’s health
- Baldwin, Jennifer N., Ashton, Lee M., Forder, Peta M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Hure, Alexis J., Loxton, Deborah J., Patterson, Amanda J., Collins, Clare E.
Effect of 12 weeks high oleic peanut consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors and body composition
- Barbour, Jayne A., Howe, Peter R. C., Buckley, Jonathan D., Bryan, Janet, Coates, Alison M.
The association between Australian childcare centre healthy eating practices and children's healthy eating behaviours: a cross-sectional study within lunchbox centres
- Barnes, Courtney, Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Wedesweiler, Taya, Kerr, Jayde, Pearson, Nicole, Grady, Alice
Assessing adherence, competence and differentiation in a stepped-wedge randomised clinical trial of a complex behaviour change intervention
- Beck, Alison Kate, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Wolfenden, Luke, McCarter, Kristen, Britton, Ben
Are the claims to blame? A qualitative study to understand the effects of nutrition and health claims on perceptions and consumption of food
- Benson, Tony, Lavelle, Fiona, McCloat, Amanda, Mooney, Elaine, Bucher, Tamara, Egan, Bernadette, Dean, Moira
The impact of nutrition and health claims on consumer perceptions and portion size selection: results from a nationally representative survey
- Benson, Tony, Lavelle, Fiona, Bucher, Tamara, McCloat, Amanda, Mooney, Elaine, Egan, Bernadette, Collins, Clare E., Dean, Moira
Nutrition and respiratory health: feature review
- Berthon, Bronwyn S., Wood, Lisa G.
Chlorogenic acid potentiates the anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin in LPS-stimulated THP-1 cells
- Bisht, Akshay, Dickens, Martin, Rutherfurd-Markwick, Kay, Thota, Rohith, Mutukumira, Anthony N., Singh, Harjinder
The association between the macronutient content of maternal diet and the adequacy of micronutrients during pregnancy in the Women and Their Children's Health (WATCH) Study
- Blumfield, Michelle, Hure, Alexis, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Smith, Roger, Simpson, Stephen, Raubenheimer, David, Collins, Clare
Lower protein-to-carbohydrate ratio in maternal diet is associated with higher childhood systolic blood pressure up to age four years
- Blumfield, Michelle L., Nowson, Caryl, Hure, Alexis J., Smith, Roger, Simpson, Stephen J., Raubenheimer, David, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Collins, Clare E.
The ABC of vitamin D: a qualitative study of the knowledge and attitudes regarding vitamin D deficiency amongst selected population groups
- Bonevski, Billie, Bryant, Jamie, Lambert, Sylvie, Brozek, Irena, Rock, Vanessa
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?