Assessing dietary outcomes in intervention studies: pitfalls, strategies, and research needs
- Kirkpatrick, Sharon I., Collins, Clare E., Keogh, Ruth H., Krebs-Smith, Susan M., Neuhouser, Marian L., Wallace, Angela
Vitamin and mineral supplementation practices in preterm infants: A survey of australian and New Zealand neonatal intensive and special care units
- Oliver, Colleen, Watson, Caitlin, Crowley, Elesa, Gilroy, Melissa, Page, Denise, Weber, Katrina, Messina, Deanna, Cormack, Barbara
Education or provision? A comparison of two school-based fruit and vegetable nutrition education programs in the Netherlands
- Verdonschot, Angeliek, de Vet, Emely, van Rossum, Jolien, Mesch, Anouk, Collins, Clare E., Bucher, Tamara, Haveman-Nies, Annemien
Dietary outcomes of the 'healthy youngsters, healthy dads' randomised controlled trial
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Grounds, Jacqueline A., Young, Myles D., Rayward, Anna T., Barnes, Alyce T., Pollock, Emma R., Kennedy, Stevie-Lee, Saunders, Kristen L., Collins, Clare E.
Changes in the sodium content of Australian processed foods between 1980 and 2013 using analytical data
- Zganiacz, Felicity, Wills, Ron B. H., Mukhopadhyay, Soumi Paul, Arcot, Jayashree, Greenfield, Heather
Change in diet quality over 12 years in the 1946-1951 cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on women's health
- Baldwin, Jennifer N., Forder, Peta M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Hure, Alexis J., Loxton, Deborah J., Patterson, Amanda J., Collins, Clare E.
A systematic review of technology-based dietary intake assessment validation studies that include carotenoid biomarkers
- Burrows, Tracy L., Rollo, Megan E., Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa G., Garg, Manohar L., Jensen, Megan, Collins, Clare E.
Is skin coloration measured by reflectance spectroscopy related to intake of nutrient-dense foods? A cross-sectional evaluation in Australian young adults
- Ashton, Lee M., Pezdirc, Kristine B., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Independent and interactive influences of environmental UVR, vitamin D levels, and folate variant MTHFD1-RS2236225 on homocysteine levels
- Jones, Patrice, Lucock, Mark, Martin, Charlotte, Thota, Rohith, Garg, Manohar, Yates, Zoe, Scarlett, Christopher J., Veysey, Martin, Beckett, Emma
Effect of fish oil supplementation on hepatic and visceral fat in overweight men: a randomized controlled trial
- Parker, Helen M., Cohn, Jeffrey S., O'Connor, Helen T., Garg, Manohar L., Caterson, Ian D., George, Jacob, Johnson, Nathan A.
Assessing adherence, competence and differentiation in a stepped-wedge randomised clinical trial of a complex behaviour change intervention
- Beck, Alison Kate, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Wolfenden, Luke, McCarter, Kristen, Britton, Ben
Salt taste genotype, dietary habits and biomarkers of health: no associations in an elderly cohort
- Ferraris, Celeste, Turner, Alexandria, Kiranjit, Kaur, Piper, Jessica, Veysey, Martin, Lucock, Mark, Beckett, Emma L.
Antihypertensive potential of combined extracts of olive leaf, green coffee bean and beetroot: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial
- Wong, Rachel, Garg, Manohar, Wood, Lisa, Howe, Peter
Modeling the Predictive Value of Evidence-Based Referral Criteria to Support Healthy Gestational Weight Gain among an Australian Pregnancy Cohort
- Fealy, Shanna, Hollis, Jenna, Martin, Julia, Leigh, Lucy, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collins, Clare E., Smith, Roger, Wilkinson, Shelley, Hure, Alexis
Improving asthma during pregnancy with dietary antioxidants: The current evidence
- Grieger, Jessica A., Wood, Lisa G., Clifton , Vicki L.
Correlations between convenience cooking product use and vegetable intake
- Brasington, Natasha, Bucher, Tamara, Beckett, Emma L.
The prevalence of food addiction as assessed by the Yale Food Addiction Scale: a systematic review
- Pursey, Kirrilly M., Stanwell, Peter, Gearhardt, Ashley N., Collins, Clare E., Burrows, Tracy L.
A Mixed-Method Study Exploring Experiences and Perceptions of Nutritionists Regarding Use of an Image-Based Dietary Assessment System in Tanzania
- Saronga, Naomi, Mosha, Idda H., Stewart, Samantha J., Bakar, Saidah, Sunguya, Bruno F., Burrows, Tracy L., Leyna, Germana H., Adam, Marc T. P., Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
5-year follow-up of a telephone intervention to increase fruit and vegetable consumption in preschoolers: The 'healthy habits' cluster randomised trial
- Wyse, Rebecca, Stacey, Fiona, Campbell, Libby, Yoong, Serene, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wiggers, John, Campbell, Karen, Wolfenden, Luke
i-Rebound after stroke-eat for health: mediterranean dietary intervention co-design using an integrated knowledge translation approach and the TIDieR checklist
- Zacharia, Karly, Patterson, Amanda J., English, Coralie, Ramage, Emily, Galloway, Margaret, Burke, Meredith, Gray, Raymond, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?