Body fat prediction through feature extraction based on anthropometric and laboratory measurements
- Fan, Zongwen, Chiong, Raymond, Hu, Zhongyi, Keivanian, Farshid, Chiong, Fabian
Development, validation and evaluation of an online medication review tool (MedReview)
- Thiruchelvam, Kaeshaelya, Hasan, Syed Shahzad, Pudmenzky, Alex, Se, Wong Pei, Kairuz, Therese
Is subject-specific musculoskeletal modelling worth the extra effort or is generic modelling worth the shortcut?
- Akhundov, Riad, Saxby, David J., Diamond, Laura E., Edwards, Suzi, Clausen, Phil, Dooley, Katherine, Blyton, Sarah, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Making heads or tails of body inversion effects: do heads matter?
- Axelsson, Emma L., Buddhadasa, Tharindi, Manca, Laura, Robbins, Rachel A.
Multiple correspondence analysis as a tool for examining Nobel Prize data from 1901 to 2018
- Alhuzali, T., Beh, E. J., Stojanovski, E.
Using a knowledge translation framework to identify health care professionals’ perceived barriers and enablers for personalised severe asthma care
- Majellano, Eleanor C., Clark, Vanessa L., McLoughlin, Rebecca F., Gibson, Peter G., McDonald, Vanessa M.
"He who pays the piper calls the tune": Researcher experiences of funder suppression of health behaviour intervention trial findings
- McCrabb, Sam, Mooney, Kaitlin, Wolfenden, Luke, Gonzalez, Sharleen, Ditton, Elizabeth, Yoong, Serene, Kypri, Kypros
Association between electronic nicotine delivery systems and electronic non-nicotine delivery systems with initiation of tobacco use in individuals aged < 20 years. A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Turon, Heidi, Stockings, Emily, Leonard, Alecia, Grady, Alice, Tzelepis, Flora, Wiggers, John, Gouda, Hebe, Fayokun, Ranti, Commar, Alison, Prasad, Vinayak M., Wolfenden, Luke
Contraceptive use among women through their later reproductive years: findings from an Australian prospective cohort study
- Harris, Melissa L., Egan, Nicholas, Forder, Peta M., Coombe, Jacqueline, Loxton, Deborah
Dengue in Dhaka, Bangladesh: hospital-based cross-sectional KAP assessment at Dhaka North and Dhaka South City Corporation area
- Abir, Tanvir, Ekwudu, O'mezie, Kalimullah, Nazmul Ahsan, Nur-A Yazdani, Dewan Muhammad, Mamun, Abdullah Al, Basak, Palash, Osuagwu, Uchechukwu Levi, Yukthamarani Permarupan, P., Milton, Abdul Hasnat, Talukder, Shamim Hyder, Agho, Kingsley E.
Determinants of change in blood pressure in Ghana: Longitudinal data from WHO-SAGE Waves 1-3
- Menyanu, Elias K., Corso, Barbara, Minicuci, Nadia, Rocco, Ilaria, Russell, Joanna C., Ware, Lisa J., Chidumwa, Glory, Naidoo, Nirmala N., Biritwum, Richard B., Kowal, Paul R., Schutte, Aletta E., Charlton, Karen E.
Development of a modular stress management platform (performance edge VR) and a pilot efficacy trial of a bio-feedback enhanced training module for controlled breathing
- Kluge, Murielle G., Maltby, Steven, Walker, Nicole, Bennett, Neanne, Aidman, Eugene, Nalivaiko, Eugene, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Estimating the effect of health assessments on mortality, physical functioning and health care utilisation for women aged 75 years and older
- Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Byles, Julie E., Tavener, Meredith A., Chojenta, Catherine L., Majeed, Tazeen, Nair, Balakrishnan R., Mishra, Gita D.
Gestational breast cancer in New South Wales: A population-based linkage study of incidence, management, and outcomes
- Safi, Nadom, Saunders, Christobel, Hayen, Andrew, Anazodo, Antoinette, Lui, Kei, Li, Zhuoyang, Remond, Marc, Nicholl, Michael, Wang, Alex Y., Sullivan, Elizabeth
Health and wellness in the Australian coal mining industry: a cross sectional analysis of baseline findings from the RESHAPE workplace wellness program
- Bezzina, Aaron, Austin, Emma K., Watson, Trent, Ashton, Lee, James, Carole L.
Impacts of socio-economic determinants, spatial distance and climate factors on the confirmed cases and deaths of COVID-19 in China
- Yang, Xiao-Dong, Su, Xin-Yi, Li, Hong-Li Li, Ma, Ren-Feng, Qi, Fang-Jie, Cao, Yue-E
Increased chronic disease prevalence among the younger generation: Findings from a population-based data linkage study to inform chronic disease ascertainment among reproductive-aged Australian women
- Harris, Melissa L., Egan, Nicholas, Forder, Peta M., Loxton, Deborah
Individual-, household- and community-level determinants of infant mortality in Ethiopia
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Loxton, Deborah
Maternal prenatal stress exposure and sex-specific risk of severe infection in offspring
- Robinson, Monique, Carter, Kim W., Pennell, Craig E., Jacoby, Peter, Moore, Hannah C., Zubrick, Stephen R., Burgner, David
Psychometric properties of measures of upper limb activity performance in adults with and without spasticity undergoing neurorehabilitation-a systematic review
- Pike, Shannon, Cusick, Anne, Wales, Kylie, Cameron, Lisa, Turner-Stokes, Lynne, Ashford, Stephen, Lannin, Natasha A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?