"He who pays the piper calls the tune": Researcher experiences of funder suppression of health behaviour intervention trial findings
- McCrabb, Sam, Mooney, Kaitlin, Wolfenden, Luke, Gonzalez, Sharleen, Ditton, Elizabeth, Yoong, Serene, Kypri, Kypros
"Just get on with it": qualitative insights of coming to terms with a deteriorating body for older women with ostearthritis
- Harris, Melissa L., Byles, Julie E., Sibbritt, David, Loxton, Deborah
"This is our life now. Our new normal": A qualitative study of the unmet needs of carers of stroke survivors
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Janssen, Heidi, English, Coralie, Loh, Madeleine, Bonevski, Billie
8-year trends in physical activity, nutrition, TV viewing time, smoking, alcohol and BMI: a comparison of younger and older Queensland adults
- Alley, Stephanie J., Duncan, Mitch J., Schoeppe, Stephanie, Rebar, Amanda L., Vandelanotte, Corneel
A "candidate-interactome" aggregate analysis of genome-wide association data in multiple sclerosis
- Mechelli, Rosella, Umeton, Renato, Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium 2,, Romano, Silvia, Salvetti, Marco, Ristori, Giovanni, Cox, Mathew B., Lechner-Scott, Jeannette S., Scott, Rodney J., Policano, Claudia, Annibali, Viviana, Coarelli, Giulia, Ricigliano, Vito A. G., Vittori, Danila, Fornasiero, Arianna, Buscarinu, Maria Chiara, International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium,
A computer simulation of progesterone and Cox2 inhibitor treatment for preterm labor
- Equils, Ozlem, Nambiar, Priya, Hobel, Calvin J., Smith, Roger, Simmons, Charles F., Vali, Shireen
A cross-sectional study of barriers to cervical cancer screening uptake in Ghana: an application of the health belief model
- Ampofo, Ama G., Adumatta, Afia D., Owusu, Esther, Awuviry-Newton, Kofi
A data-driven approach to reverse engineering customer engagement models: towards functional constructs
- de Vries, Natalie Jane, Carlson, Jamie, Moscato, Pablo
A kernelisation approach for multiple d-hitting set and its application in optimal multi-drug therapeutic combinations
- Mellor, Drew, Prieto-Rodriguez, Elena, Mathieson, Luke, Moscato, Pablo
A metapopulation model of tuberculosis transmission with a case study from high to low burden areas
- Hickson, Roslyn I., Mercer, Geoffry N., Lokuge, Kamalini M.
A new combinatorial optimization approach for integrated feature selection using different datasets: a prostate cancer transcriptomic study
- Puthiyedth, Nisha, Riveros, Carlos, Berretta, Regina, Moscato, Pablo
A novel clustering methodology based on modularity optimisation for detecting authorship affinities in Shakespearean era plays
- Naeni, Leila M., Craig, Hugh, Berretta, Regina, Moscato, Pablo
A novel structural framework for α1A/D-adrenoceptor selective antagonists identified using subtype selective pharmacophores
- Stoddart, Emily S., Senadheera, Sevvandi, MacDougall, Iain J. A., Griffith, Renate, Finch, Angela M.
A pig model of the preterm neonate: anthropometric and physiological characteristics
- Eiby, Yvonne A., Wright, Layne L., Kalanjati, Viskasari P., Miller, Stephanie M., Bjorkman, Stella T., Keates, Helen L., Lumbers, Eugenie R., Colditz, Paul B., Lingwood, Barbara E.
A polymorphism in the HLA-DPB1 gene is associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosis
- Field, Judith, Browning, Sharon R., Lechner-Scott, Jeanette, Moscato, Pablo, Scott, Rodney J., Stewart, Graeme J., Kilpatrick, Trevor J., Foote, Simon J., Bahlo, Melanie, Butzkueven, Helmut, Wiley, James, Booth, David R., Johnson, Laura J., Taylor, Bruce V., Brown, Matthew A., Rubio, Justin P., Stankovich, Jim, Danoy, Patrick, Varney, Michael D,, Tait, Brian D., Kaushal, S. Gandhi, Charlesworth, Jac C., Heard, Robert N., The Australia and New Zealand Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (ANZgene)
A prompt to the web: the media and health information seeking behaviour
- Hogue, Marie-Clare B., Doran, Evan, Henry, David A.
A qualitative exploration of post-acute stroke participants' experiences of a multimodal intervention incorporating horseback riding
- Pohl, Petra, Carlsson, Gunnel, Käll, Lina Bunketorp, Nilsson, Michael, Blomstrand, Christian
A qualitative investigation of health care professionals', patients' and partners' views on psychosocial issues and related interventions for couples coping with cancer
- Regan, Tim, Levesque, Janelle V., Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian
A qualitative study of medical oncologists' experiences of their profession and workforce sustainability
- Broom, Alex, Wong, W. K. Tim, Kirby, Emma, Sibbritt, David, Karikios, Deme, Harrup, Rosemary, Lwin, Zarnie
A randomised controlled trial of two infusion rates to decrease reactions to antivenom
- Isbister, Geoffrey K., Shahmy, Seyed, Mohamed, Fahim, Abeysinghe, Chandana, Karunathilake, Harendra, Ariaratnam, Ariaranee
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?