A cluster-randomized controlled trial of a computerized antithrombotic risk assessment tool to optimize stroke prevention in general practice: a study protocol
- Bajorek, Beata, Magin, Parker, Hilmer, Sarah, Krass, Ines
A cost-consequence analysis of normalised advance care planning practices among people with chronic diseases in hospital and community settings
- Jeong, Sarah, Ohr, Se Ok, Cleasby, Peter, Barrett, Tomiko, Davey, Ryan, Deeming, Simon
A prospective, multi-method, multi-disciplinary, multi-level, collaborative, social-organisational design for researching health sector accreditation [LP0560737]
- Braithwaite, Jeffrey, Westbrook, Johanna, Nathan, Sally, Gibberd, Robert, Pawsey, Marjorie, Greenfield, David, Naylor, Justine, Iedema, Rick, Runciman, Bill, Redman, Sally, Jorm, Christine, Robinson, Maureen
A qualitative study into the use of formal services for dementia by carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- Shanley, Christopher, Boughtwood, Desiree, Adams, Jon, Santalucia, Yvonne, Kyriazopoulos, Helena, Pond, Dimity, Rowland, Jeffrey
A qualitative study of evidence-based therapeutic process in mental health services in Ghana– context-mechanisms-outcomes
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca, Osei, Akwasi
A qualitative study of stakeholder views of the conditions for and outcomes of successful clinical networks
- McInnes, Elizabeth, Middleton, Sandy, Gardner, Glenn, Haines, Mary, Haertsch, Maggie, Paul, Christine L., Castaldi, Peter
A qualitative study on patients' and their support persons' preferences for receiving one longer consultation or two shorter consultations when being informed about allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Herrmann, Anne, Holler, Ernst, Edinger, Matthias, Eickmann, Sascha, Wolff, Daniel
A recruiting failure turned success (letter)
- Hure, Alexis J., Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare E.
Acceptability and appropriateness of a clinical pathway for managing anxiety and depression in cancer patients: a mixed methods study of staff perspectives
- Butow, Phyllis, Shepherd, Heather L., Cuddy, Jessica, Harris, Marnie, He, Sharon, Masya, Lindy, Faris, Mona, Rankin, Nicole M., Beale, Philip, Girgis, Afaf, Kelly, Brian, Grimison, Peter, The ADAPT Program Group,, Shaw, Joanna
Acute hospital-based services used by adults during the last year of life in New South Wales, Australia: A population-based retrospective cohort study
- Goldsbury, David E., O'Connell, Dianne L., Girgis, Afaf, Wilkinson, Anne, Phillips, Jane L., Davidson, Patricia M., Ingham, Jane M.
Administration of indwelling urinary catheters in four Australian Hospitals: cost-effectiveness analysis of a multifaceted nurse-led intervention
- Ling, Rod, Giles, Michelle, Searles, Andrew
An economic evaluation of a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Hodder, Rebecca, Wilson, Andrew, Colyvas, Kim, Bowman, Jenny
An effectiveness analysis of healthcare systems using a systems theoretic approach
- Chuang, Sheuwen, Inder, Kerry
An equity evaluation in stroke inpatients in regard to medical costs in China: a nationwide study
- Yang, Yong, Nicholas, Stephen, Maitland, Elizabeth, Huang, Zhengwei, Chen, Xiaoping, Ma, Yong, Shi, Xuefeng
Assessing the impact of law enforcement to reduce over-the-counter (OTC) sales of antibiotics in low- and middle-income countries; a systematic literature review
- Jacobs, Tom G., Robertson, Jane, van den Ham, Hendrika A., Iwamoto, Kotoji, Pedersen, Hanne Bak, Mantel-Teeuwisse, Aukje K.
Assessment of the multidisciplinary education for a major change in clinical practice; a prospective cohort study
- Wright, Ian M. R., Wake, Chris H., Anderson, Helene, Graham, Shirley
Attitude toward dementia and preferences for diagnosis in Japanese health service consumers
- Oba, Hikaru, Matsuoka, Teruyuki, Kato, Yuka, Watson, Rochelle, Mansfield, Elise, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Narumoto, Jin
Barriers to sexual health care: a survey of Iranian-American physicians in California, USA
- Rashidian, Mitra, Minichiello, Victor, Knutsen, Synnove F., Ghamsary, Mark
Building effective service linkages in primary mental health care: a narrative review part 2
- Fuller, Jeffrey D., Perkins, David, Parker, Sharon, Holdsworth, Louise, Kelly, Brian, Roberts, Russell, Martinez, Lee, Fragar, Lyn
Can a single question effectively screen for burnout in Australian cancer care workers?
- Hansen, Vibeke, Girgis, Afaf
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?