Is minimally invasive parathyroid surgery an option for patients with gestational primary hyperparathyroidism?
- Bendinelli, Cino, Nebauer, Shane, Quach, Tuan, Mcgrath, Shaun, Acharya, Shamasunder
A case-control study of risk factors for fetal and early neonatal deaths in a tertiary hospital in Kenya
- Yego, Faith, D'Este, Catherine, Byles, Julie, Nyongesa, Paul, Williams, Jennifer Stewart
Risk factors for maternal mortality in a tertiary hospital in Kenya: a case control study
- Yego, Faith, D'Este, Catherine, Byles, Julie, Williams, Jennifer Stewart, Nyongesa, Paul
Agreement between self-reported perinatal outcomes and administrative data in New South Wales, Australia
- Gresham, Ellie, Forder, Peta, Chojenta, Catherine L., Byles, Julie E., Loxton, Deborah J., Hure, Alexis J.
Empowering families by engaging and relating Murri way: A grounded theory study of the implementation of the Cape York Baby Basket program
- McCalman, Janya, Searles, Andrew, Bainbridge, Roxanne, Ham, Rachael, Mein, Jacki, Neville, Johanna, Campbell, Sandra, Tsey, Komla
Prevention of postpartum haemorrhage: cost consequences analysis of misoprostol in low-resource settings
- Lang, Danielle L., Zhao, Fei-Li, Robertson, Jane
Apunipima baby basket program: a retrospective cost study
- Edmunds, Kim, Searles, Andrew, Neville, Johanna, Ling, Rod, McCalman, Janya, Mein, Jacki
Obstetric outcomes for women with female genital mutilation at an Australian hospital, 2006-2012: a descriptive study
- Varol, Nesrin, Dawson, Angela, Turkmani, Sabera, Hall, John J., Nanayakkara, Susie, Jenkins, Greg, Homer, Caroline S. E., McGeechan, Kevin
Reluctance to care for patients with HIV or hepatitis B / C in Japan
- Wada, Koji, Smith, Derek R., Ishimaru, Tomohiro
The Breathing for Life Trial: a randomised controlled trial of fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FENO)-based management of asthma during pregnancy and its impact on perinatal outcomes and infant and childhood respiratory health
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Jensen, Megan E., Colditz, Paul B., Seeho, Sean K., Attia, John, Searles, Andrew, Doran, Christopher, Powell, Heather, Gibson, Peter G., Mattes, Joerg, Hensley, Michael J., Giles, Warwick B., Peek, Michael J., Bisits, Andrew, Callaway, Leonie K., McCaffery, Kirsten, Barrett, Helen L.
This baby is not for turning: women's experiences of attempted external cephalic version
- Watts, N. P., Petrovska, K., Bisits, A., Catling, C., Homer, C. S. E.
Women's perceptions of antenatal care: are we following guideline recommended care?
- Waller, Amy, Bryant, Jamie, Cameron, Emilie, Galal, Mohamed, Quay, Juliana, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Weighing as a stand-alone intervention does not reduce excessive gestational weight gain compared to routine antenatal care: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Fealy, Shanna M., Taylor, Rachael M., Foureur, Maralyn, Attia, John, Ebert, Lyn, Bisquera, Alessandra, Hure, Alexis J.
Factors influencing choice of skilled birth attendance at ANC: evidence from the Kenya demographic health survey
- Nyongesa, Caroline, Xu, Xiaoyue, Hall, John J., Macharia, William M., Yego, Faith, Hall, Brigid
Systematic review of community participation interventions to improve maternal health outcomes in rural South Asia
- Sharma, Binod Bindu, Jones, Lisa, Loxton, Deborah Joanne, Booth, Debbie, Smith, Roger
Antenatal care for alcohol consumption during pregnancy: pregnant women's reported receipt of care and associated characteristics
- Doherty, Emma, Wiggers, John, Tully, Belinda, Bennett, Nicole, Murray, Henry, Azzopardi, Carol, Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Anderson, Amy E., Crooks, Kristy, Tsang, Tracey W., Elliott, Elizabeth J., Dunlop, Adrian J., Attia, John, Dray, Julia
Antenatal care use in Ethiopia: a spatial and multilevel analysis
- Tegegne, Teketo Kassaw, Chojenta, Catherine, Getachew, Theodros, Smith, Roger, Loxton, Deborah
Overcoming challenges to treating tobacco use during pregnancy - a qualitative study of Australian general practitioners barriers
- Bar-Zeev, Yael, Skelton, Eliza, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Gould, Gillian S.
Prenatal maternal stress and birth outcomes in rural Ghana: sex-specific associations
- Ae-Ngibise, Kenneth Ayuurebobi, Wylie, Blair J., Boamah-Kaali, Ellen, Jack, Darby W., Oppong, Felix Boakye, Chillrud, Steven N., Gyaase, Stephaney, Kaali, Seyram, Agyei, Oscar, Kinney, Patrick L., Mujtaba, Mohammed, Wright, Rosalind J., Asante, Kwalu Poku, Lee, Alison G.
Psychosocial and obstetric determinants of women signalling distress during Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) screening in Sydney, Australia
- Khanlari, Sarah, Eastwood, John, Barnett, Bryanne, Naz, Sabrina, Ogbo, Felix Akpojene
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?