Shortening self-report mental health symptom measures through optimal test assembly methods: development and validation of the patient health questionnaire-depression-4
- Ishihara, Miyabi, Harel, Daphna, Cuijpers, Pim, Gilbody, Simon, Ioannidis, John P. A., Kloda, Lorie A., McMillan, Dean, Patten, Scott B., Shrier, Ian, Arroll, Bruce, Bombardier, Charles H., Butterworth, Peter, Levis, Brooke, Carter, Gregory, Clover, Kerrie, Conwell, Y, Goodyear-Smith, F, Greeno, CG, Hambridge, J, Harrison, PA, Hudson, M, Jetté, N, Kiely, KM, Levis, Alexander W., McGuire, A, Pence, BW, Rooney, AG, Sidebottom, A, Simning, A, Turner, A, White, J, Whooley, MA, Winkley, K, Benedetti, A, Riehm, Kira E., Thombs, BD, Saadat, Nazanin, Azar, Marleine, Rice, Danielle B., Sanchez, Tatiana A., Chiovitti, Matthew J.
Psychological distress and comorbid physical conditions: disease or disability?
- Byles, Julie E., Robinson, Ian, Banks, Emily, Gibson, Richard, Leigh, Lucy, Rodgers, Bryan, Curryer, Cassie, Jorm, Louisa
Physical activity protects from incident anxiety: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies
- Schuch, Felipe B., Stubbs, Brendon, Carvalho, Andre F., Hiles, Sarah A., Meyer, Jacob, Heissel, Andreas, Zech, Philipp, Vancampfort, Davy, Rosenbaum, Simon, Deenik, Jeroen, Firth, Joseph, Ward, Philip B.
Mediating role of peritraumatic dissociation and depression on post-MVA distress: path analysis
- Hodgson, Robert C., Webster, Rosemary A.
Bidirectional prospective associations of metabolic syndrome components with depression, anxiety, and antidepressant use
- Hiles, Sarah A., Révész, Dóra, Lamers, Femke, Giltay, Erik, Penninx, Brenda W. J. H.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?