Colocalization of the tetraspanins, CO-029 and CD151, with integrins in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma: Impact on cell motility
- Gesierich, S., Paret, C., Hildebrand, D., Weitz, J., Zgraggen, K., Schmitz-Winnenthal, F. H., Horejsi, V., Yoshie, O., Herlyn, D., Ashman, Leonie K., Zoller, M.
Estrogen receptor expression in 21-gene recurrence score predicts increased late recurrence for estrogen-positive/HER2-negative breast cancer
- Dowsett, Mitch, Sestak, Ivana, Buus, Richard, Lopez-Knowles, Elena, Mallon, Elizabeth, Howell, Anthony, Forbes, John F., Buzdar, Aman, Cuzick, Jack
Human melanoma cells selected for resistance to apoptosis by prolonged exposure to tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand are more vulnerable to necrotic cell death induced by cisplatin
- Zhang, Xu Dong, Wu, Jing Jing, Gillespie, Susan, Borrow, Jodie, Hersey, Peter
Metabolic approaches to treatment of melanoma
- Hersey, Peter, Watts, Ralph Neal, Zhang, Xu Dong, Hackett, John
Modulation of NOXA and MCL-1 as a strategy for sensitizing melanoma cells to the BH3-mimetic ABT-737
- Lucas, Keryn M., Mohana-Kumaran, Nethia, Lau, Diana, Zhang, Xu Dong, Hersey, Peter, Huang, David C., Weninger, Wolfgang, Haass, Nikolas K., Allen, John D.
Phase II trial of tremelimumab (CP-675,206) in patients with advanced refractory or relapsed melanoma
- Kirkwood, John M., Lorigan, Paul, Hersey, Peter, Hauschild, Axel, Robert, Caroline, McDermott, David, Marshall, Margaret A., Gomez-Navarro, Jesus, Liang, Jane Q., Bulanhagui, Cecile A.
Small molecular weight variants of p53 are expressed in human melanoma cells and are induced by the DNA-damaging agent cisplatin
- Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Zhang, Xu Dong, Adams, Luke J., Scott, Rodney J., Vojtesek, Borivoj, Lane, David P., Hersey, Peter
Systemic therapy of malignant human melanoma tumors by a common cold-producing enterovirus, Coxsackievirus A21
- Shafren, Darren R., Au, Gough G., Nguyen, Tam, Hansbro, Nicole G., Haley, Erin S., Beagley, Leone, Johansson, Susanne E., Hersey, Peter, Barry, Richard D.
Targeted therapy of TERT-rearranged neuroblastoma with BET bromodomain inhibitor and proteasome inhibitor combination therapy
- Chen, Jingwei, Nelson, Christopher, Wong, Matthew, Tee, Andrew E., Liu, Pei Y., La, Ting, Fletcher, Jamie I., Kamili, Alvin, Mayoh, Chelsea, Bartenhagen, Christoph, Trahair, Toby N., Xu, Ning, Jayatilleke, Nisitha, Wong, Marie, Peng, Hui, Atmadibrata, Bernard, Cheung, Belamy B., Lan, Qing, Bryan, Tracy M., Mestdagh, Pieter, Vandesompele, J, Combaret, V, Boeva, V, Wang, JY, Janoueix-Lerosey, I, Cowley, MJ, MacKenzie, KL, Dolnikov, A, Li, J, Polly, P, Marshall, GM, Reddel, RR, Norris, MD, Haber, M, Fischer, M, Zhang, Xu D., Pickett, HA, Liu, T
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?