Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients’ cancer care pathways in Queensland: insights from health professionals
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Garvey, Gail, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
Effects of mental health training on capacity, willingness and engagement in peer-to-peer support in rural New South Wales
- Maddox, Sarah, Powell, Nicholas N., Booth, Angela, Handley, Tonelle, Dalton, Hazel, Perkins, David
Exploring the effect of a school-based cluster-randomised controlled trial to increase the scheduling of physical activity for primary school students on teachers’ physical activity
- Murawski, Beatrice, Reilly, Kathryn L., Nathan, Nicole K., Hope, Kirsty, Hall, Alix E., Sutherland, Rachel L., Trost, Stewart G., Yoong, Sze Lin, McCarthy, Nicole, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wolfenden, Luke
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a secondary school intervention to reduce intake of sugar-sweetened beverages: Mid-intervention impact of switchURsip environmental strategies
- Sutherland, Rachel, Ying Ooi, Jia, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Nathan, Nicole, Wrigley, Jessica, Reilly, Kathryn, Janssen, Lisa, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
Assessing the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in the family day care setting: A cross-sectional study
- Lum, Melanie, Grady, Alice, Falkiner, Maryann, Jones, Jannah, Finch, Meghan, Green, Sue, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hall, Alix, Yoong, Serene
Engaging “hard-to-reach” men in health promotion using the OPHELIA principles: Participants' perspectives
- Kinsman, Leigh, Radford, Jan, Elmer, Shandell, Ogden, Kathryn, Randles, Sarah, Jacob, Alycia, Delphin, Denise, Burr, Nettie, Goss, Mick
On-campus food purchasing behaviours and satisfaction of Australian university students
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Whatnall, Megan C., Patterson, Amanda J.
Parents’ concerns about Leavers celebrations: A cross-sectional study
- Lombardi, Karen, Gregory, Sonia, Johnston, Robyn, Gilligan, Conor, Beatty, Shelley, Thomas, Laura, Shaw, Therese
Prevalence of current school-level nutrition policies and practices of secondary schools in NSW, Australia
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Yoong, Sze Lin, Sutherland, Rachel, Wrigley, Jessica, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Reilly, Kathryn, Janssen, Lisa, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke
Responses to the primary health care needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women experiencing violence: A scoping review of policy and practice guidelines
- Walker, Natasha, Mackean, Tamara, Longbottom, Marlene, Coombes, Julieann, Bennett-Brook, Keziah, Clapham, Kathleen, Ivers, Rebecca, Hackett, Maree, Redfern, Julie, Cullen, Patricia
Secondary school implementation of a healthy eating policy
- Reilly, Kathryn, Yoong, Sze Lin, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John H., Delaney, Tessa, Reynolds, Renee C., Wrigley, Jessica, Wolfenden, Luke
A review of pregnancy apps freely available in the Google Play store
- Brown, Hannah M., Bucher, Tamara, Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
An appraisal of methodology reporting in lifestyle interventions among people with psychosis: a systematic review
- Mucheru, Doreen, Hanlon, Mary-Claire, McEvoy, Mark, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
An online cross-sectional survey of the health risk behaviours among informal caregivers
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Barriers to the implementation of clinical guidelines for maternal alcohol consumption in antenatal services: a survey using the theoretical domains framework
- Doherty, Emma, Kingsland, Melanie, Wiggers, John, Anderson, Amy E., Elliott, Elizabeth J., Symonds, Ian, Tully, Belinda, Dray, Julia, Wolfenden, Luke
Implementation of continuous free play schedules in Australian childcare services: A cross-sectional study
- Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Grady, Alice, Finch, Meghan, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Wedesweiler, Taya, Yoong, Sze Lin
Implementation of policies and practices to increase physical activity among children attending centre-based childcare: A cross-sectional study
- Razak, Lubna A., Jones, Jannah, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Wolfenden, Luke, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Morgan, Phillip J., Wiggers, John H., Tursan D'Espaignet, Edouard, Grady, Alice, Yoong, Sze Lin
Is open defaecation in outdoor recreation and camping areas a public health issue in Australia? A literature review
- Stevenson, Leah C., Allen, Tammy, Mendez, Diana, Sellars, David, Gould, Gillian S.
Menu planning practices in early childhood education and care - factors associated with menu compliance with sector dietary guidelines
- Grady, Alice, Stacey, Fiona, Seward, Kristy, Finch, Meghan, Jones, Jannah, Yoong, Sze Lin
Receptiveness to smoking cessation training among community service organisation staff
- Parnell, Ashleigh, Box, Emily, Chapman, Lorena, Bonevski, Billie, Anwar-McHenry, Julia, Pettigrew, Simone
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?