Never too late: older people's perceptions of physical activity
- Brown, Wendy J., Fuller, Beth, Lee, Christina, Cockburn, Jill, Adamson, Lyn
Quit smoking behaviours and intentions and hard-core smoking in New South Wales
- Walsh, Raoul A., Paul, Christine L., Tzelepis, Flora, Stojanovski, Elizabeth
Documenting the development of social capital in a community Safety Promotion Network: it's not what you know but who you know
- Hanson, Dale, Hanson, Jan, Vardon, Paul, McFarlane, Kathryn, Speare, Rick, Durrheim, David
Pilot of a preoperative smoking cessation intervention incorporating post-discharge support from a Quitline
- Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Campbell, Elizabeth, Knight, Jenny
Smoking in movies in Australia: who feels over-exposed and what level of regulation will the community accept?
- Paul, Christine L., Walsh, Raoul A., Stacey, Fiona, Tzelepis, Flora, Oakes, Wendy, Tang, Anita
Promoting a team ball game (Lifeball) to older people: who does this game attract and who continues?
- Green, Sue, Campbell, Elizabeth, Barnett, Lisa, Mitchell, Rebecca, Radvan, Deborah, Van Beurden, Eric
Alcohol-related harm: perceptions of ambulance officers and health promotion actions they do and would do
- Lynagh, Marita, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Shakeshaft, Anthony
Children's consumption of energy-dense nutrient-poor foods, fruit and vegetables: are they related? An analysis of data from a cross sectional survey
- Innes-Hughes, Christine, Hardy, Louise L., Venugopal, Kamalesh, King, Lesley A., Wolfenden, Luke, Rangan, Anna
Enriching health research through consumer involvement: learning through atypical exemplars
- Saunders, Carla, Girgis, Afaf
Field testing of father-inclusive guidelines for web-based information and support aimed at families with perinatal depression
Support for smoke-free vocational education settings: an exploratory survey of staff behaviours, experiences and attitudes
- Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Christine L., Walsh, Raoul A., Bryant, Jamie, Lecathelinais, Christophe
Workplace-related smoking in New South Wales: extent of bans, public attitudes and relationships with relapse
- Walsh, Raoul A., Paul, Christine L., Paras, Lorraine, Stacey, Fiona, Tzelepis, Flora
Alcohol sponsorship of community football clubs: the current situation
- Sawyer, Amy L., Wolfenden, Luke, Kennedy, Vanessa J., Kingsland, Melanie, Young, Kylie G., Tindall, Jennifer, Rowland, Bosco C., Colbran, Richard W., Wiggers, John H.
Healthy food and beverages in senior community football club canteens in New South Wales, Australia
- Young, Kylie, Kennedy, Vanessa, Kingsland, Melanie, Sawyer, Amy, Rowland, Bosco, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
A randomised controlled trial of an active telephone-based recruitment strategy to increase childcare-service staff attendance at a physical activity and nutrition training workshop
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Williams, Amanda, Dodds, Pennie, Gilham, Karen, Wyse, Rebecca
Academic and personal problems among Australian university students who drink at hazardous levels: web-based survey
- Hallett, J., Howat, P., McManus, A., Meng, R., Maycock, B., Kypri, K.
Australian children lack the basic movement skills to be active and healthy
- Barnett, L. M., Hardy, L. L., Lubans, D. R., Cliff, D. P., Okley, A. D., Hills, A. P., Morgan, P. J.
Review of Australian childhood obesity research funding 2010-2013
- Lubans, David R., Jones, Rachel, Okely, Anthony D., Salmon, Jo, Baur, Louise A.
The vocational education setting for health promotion: a survey of students' health risk behaviours and preferences for help
- Bonevski, Billie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Paul, Christine, Walsh, Raoul
Review of policies and guidelines concerning adults' alcohol consumption and promotion in Australian government schools
- Ward, Bernadette M., Buykx, Penelope, Munro, Geoff, Hausdorf, Katrin, Wiggers, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?