A rapid review of needs assessment tools for post-treatment cancer survivors
- Jiao, M., Hall, A. E., Nolte, L., Piper, A., Lisy, K., Jefford, M.
Cancer patients' concerns regarding access to cancer care: perceived impact of waiting times along the diagnosis and treatment journey
- Paul, C., Carey, M., Anderson, A., Mackenzie, L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Courtney, R., Clinton-McHarg, T.
Cancer-related trauma, stigma and growth: the 'lived' experience of head and neck cancer
Complementary and alternative medicine practitioner consultations among those who have or have had cancer in a Norwegian total population (Nord-Trondelag Health Study): prevalence, socio-demographics and health perceptions
- Steinsbekk, A., Adams, J., Sibbritt, D., Johnsen, R.
Cutting the research pie: a value-weighting approach to explore perceptions about psychosocial research priorities for adults with haematological cancers
- Paul, C. L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Douglas, H. E., Clinton-McHarg, T., Williamson, A., Barker, D.
Do cancer patients' psychosocial outcomes and perceptions of quality of care vary across radiation oncology treatment centres?
- Carey, M., Paul, C., Mackenzie, L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Cameron, E.
Financial and social impact of supporting a haematological cancer survivor
- Carey, M., Paul, C., Cameron, E., Lynagh, M., Hall, A., Tzelepis, F.
Heads Up: a pilot trial of a psychological intervention to improve nutrition in head and neck cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy
- Britton, B., Baker, A., Clover, K., McElduff, P., Wratten, C., Carter, G.
Health care experiences among women diagnosed with gestational breast cancer
- Hammarberg, K, Sullivan, E, Javid, N, Duncombe, G, Halliday, L, Boyle, F, Saunders, C, Ives, A, Dickinson, J. E., Fisher, J
Health professional's perspectives of the barriers and enablers to cancer care for Indigenous Australians
- Meiklejohn, J. A., Adams, J., Valery, P. C., Walpole, E. T., Martin, J. H., Williams, H. M., Garvey, G.
Lessons learned from a pilot study of an Indigenous patient navigator intervention in Queensland, Australia
- Bernardes, C. M., Martin, J., Cole, P., Kitchener, T., Cowburn, G., Garvey, G., Walpole, E., Valery, P. C.
Lymphoedema following treatment for head and neck cancer: impact on patients, and beliefs of health professionals
- McGarvey, A. C., Osmotherly, P. G., Hoffman, G. R., Chiarelli, P. E.
Measuring the unmet supportive care needs of cancer support persons: the development of the support person's unmet needs survey - short form
- Campbell, S. H., Carey, M., Sanson-Fisher, R., Barker, D., Turner, D., Taylor-Brown, J., Hall, A.
Multidisciplinary care in cancer: do the current research outputs help?
- Carey, M., Sanson-Fisher, R., Lotfi-Jam, K., Schofield, P., Aranda, S.
Not asking cancer patients about their preferences does make a difference. A cross-sectional study examining cancer patients' preferred and perceived role in decision-making regarding their last important cancer treatment
- Herrmann, Anne, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Watson, Rochelle, Turon, Heidi
Patient or treatment centre?: Where are efforts invested to improve cancer patients' psychosocial outcomes?
- Carey, M. L., Clinton-McHarg, T., Sanson-Fisher, R. W., Campbell, S., Douglas, H. E.
Patient perceptions of living with head and neck lymphoedema and the impacts to swallowing, voice and speech function
- Jeans, Claire, Ward, Elizabeth C., Cartmill, Bena, Vertigan, Anne E., Pigott, Amanda E., Nixon, Jodie L., Wratten, Chris
Psychological distress and unmet supportive care needs in cancer patients and carers who contact cancer helplines
- Chambers, S. K., Girgis, A., Occhipinti, S., Hutchison, S., Turner, J., Morris, B., Dunn, J.
Quality of life research: is there a difference in output between the major cancer types?
- Sanson-Fisher, R., Bailey, L. J., Aranda, S., D'Este, C., Stojanovski, E., Sharkey, K., Schofield, P.
Quality of life research: types of publication output over time for cancer patients, a systematic review
- Bailey, L. J., Sanson-Fisher, R., Aranda, S., D'Este, C., Sharkey, K., Schofield, P.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?