Clinical accuracy of the MedGemt indirect calorimeter for measuring resting energy expenditure in cancer patients
- Reeves, M. M., Capra, Sandra, Bauer, J., Davies, P. S. W., Battistutta, D.
Clinical accuracy of the MedGem™ indirect calorimeter for measuring resting energy expenditure in cancer patients
- Reeves, M. M., Capra, S., Bauer, J., Davies, P. S. W., Battistutta, D.
The effectiveness of nutrition counselling by Australian General Practitioners
- Nicholas, Lisa, Pond, Dimity, Roberts, D. C. K.
Factors associated with adolescents' overweight and obesity at community, school and household levels in Xi'an City, China: results of hierarchical analysis
- Li, M., Dibley, M. J., Sibbritt, D., Yan, H.
An inverse relationship between plasma n-3 fatty acids and C-reactive protein in healthy individuals
- Micallef, M. A., Munro, I. A., Garg, M. L.
Reduced mania and depression in juvenile bipolar disorder associated with long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation
- Clayton, E. H., Hanstock, T. L., Hirneth, S. J., Kable, C. J., Garg, M. L., Hazell, P. L.
Weight catch-up and achieved schooling at 18 years of age in Brazilian males
- Horta, B. L., Sibbritt, D. W., Lima, R. C., Victora, C. G.
Assessment of dietary fat intake and innate immune activation as risk factors for impaired lung function
- Wood, L. G., Attia, J., McElduff, P., McEvoy, M., Gibson, P. G.
Food and nutrient consumption trends in older Australians: a 10-year cohort study
- Flood, V. M., Burlutsky, G., Webb, K. L., Wang, J. J., Smith, W. T., Mitchell, P.
A comparative validation of a child food frequency questionnaire using red blood cell membrane fatty acids
- Burrows, T., Berthon, B., Garg, M. L., Collins, C. E.
Postpartum diet quality in Australian women following a gestational diabetes pregnancy
- Morrison, M. K., Koh, D., Lowe, J. M., Miller, Y. D., Marshall, A. L., Colyvas, K., Collins, C. E.
Changes to dietary intake during a 12-week commercial web-based weight loss program : a randomized controlled trial
- Hutchesson, M. J., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J., Watson, J. F., Guest, M., Callister, R.
Investigating the effects of arctic dietary intake on lung health
- Baines, K. J., Backer, V., Gibson, P. G., Powell, H., Porsbjerg, C. M.
Comparison of fatty acid intakes assessed by a cardiovascular-specific food frequency questionnaire with red blood cell membrane fatty acids in hyperlipidaemic Australian adults: a validation study
- Schumacher, T. L., Burrows, T. L., Rollo, M. E., Wood, L. G., Callister, R., Collins, C. E.
Comparison of fruit and vegetable intakes during weight loss in males and females
- Williams, R. L., Wood, L. G., Collins, C. E., Callister, R.
Effects of dietary saturated and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids on the incorporation of long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids into blood lipids
- Dias, C. B., Wood, L. G., Garg, M. L.
Iron deficiency in early pregnancy using serum ferritin and soluble transferrin receptor concentrations are associated with pregnancy and birth outcomes
- Khambalia, A. Z., Collins, C. E., Roberts, C. L., Morris, J. M., Powell, K. L., Tasevski, V., Nassar, N.
Measuring practical knowledge about balanced meals: development and validation of the brief PKB-7 scale
- Mötteli, S., Barbey, J., Keller, C., Bucher, T., Siegrist, M.
Effect of diets rich in either saturated fat or n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and supplemented with long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on plasma lipoprotein profiles
- Dias, C. B., Amigo, N., Wood, L. G., Correig, X., Garg, M. L.
The validity of dietary assessment methods to accurately measure energy intake in children and adolescents who are overweight or obese: a systematic review
- Walker, Jacqueline L., Ardouin, Stephen, Burrows, Tracy
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?