Increasing central adiposity: the Nepean longitudinal study of young people aged 7-8 to 12-13 y
- Garnett, S. P., Cowell, C. T., Baur, L. A., Shrewsbury, V. A., Chan, A., Crawford, D., Salmon, J., Campbell, K., Boulton, Thomas J.
Weight gained in two years by a population of mid-aged women: how much is too much?
- Williams, L. T., Young, A. F., Brown, W. J.
Preventing weight gain: a population cohort study of the nature and effectiveness of mid-age women's weight control practices
- Williams, L., Germov, John, Young, A.
Dietary fat and sleep duration in Chinese men and women
- Shi, Z., McEvoy, M., Luu, J., Attia, J.
Impact of a child obesity intervention on dietary intake and behaviors
- Burrows, T., Warren, J. M., Baur, L. A., Collins, C. E.
Vegetable-rich food pattern is related to obesity in China
- Shi, Z., Hu, X., Yuan, B., Hu, G., Pan, X., Dai, Y., Byles, J. E., Holmboe-Ottesen, G.
Associations among binge eating behavior patterns and gastrointestinal symptoms: a population-based study
- Cremonini, F., Camilleri, M., Clark, M. M., Beebe, T. J., Locke, G. R., Zinsmeister, A. R., Herrick, L. M., Talley, N. J.
Measuring dietary intake in children and adolescents in the context of overweight and obesity
- Collins, C. E., Watson, Jane, Burrows, T.
Multicomponent, home-based resistance training for obese adults with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial
- Plotnikoff, R. C., Eves, N., Jung, M., Sigal, R. J., Padwal, R., Karunamuni, N.
The 'Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids' randomized controlled trial: efficacy of a healthy lifestyle program for overweight fathers and their children
- Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, D. R., Callister, R., Okely, A. D., Burrows, T. L., Fletcher, R., Collins, C. E.
Preventing and treating childhood obesity: time to target fathers
- Freeman, E., Fletcher, R., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J., Burrows, T., Callister, R.
Body mass index and incident hospitalisation for cardiovascular disease in 158 546 participants from the 45 and Up Study
- Joshy, G., Korda, R. J., Attia, J., Liu, B., Bauman, A. E., Banks, E.
Vigorous physical activity and longitudinal associations with cardiometabolic risk factors in youth
- Carson, V., Rinaldi, R. L., McCargar, L., Downs, S., Daymont, C., Lewanczuk, R., McGavock, J., Torrance, B., Maximova, K., Ball, G. D. C., Majumdar, S. R., Plotnikoff, R. C., Veugelers, P., Boulé, N. G., Wozny, P.
Effects of a ‘school-based’ physical activity intervention on adiposity in adolescents from economically disadvantaged communities: secondary outcomes of the ‘Physical Activity 4 Everyone’ RCT
- Hollis, J. L., Sutherland, R., Cohen, K. E., Oldmeadow, C., Gillham, K., Wiggers, J., Campbell, L., Morgan, P. J., Lubans, D. R., Nathan, N., Wolfenden, L., Okley, A. D., Davies, L., Williams, A.
The early origins of obesity and insulin resistance: timing, programming and mechanisms
- Nicholas, L. M., Morrison, J. L., Rattanatray, L., Zhang, S., Ozanne, S. E., McMillen, I. C.
Modifiable risk factors of maternal postpartum weight retention: an analysis of their combined impact and potential opportunities for prevention
- Hollis, J. L., Crozier, S. R., Inskip, H. M., Cooper, C., Godfrey, K. M., Harvey, N. C., Collins, C. E., Robinson, S. M.
Objectively measured waist circumference is most strongly associated in father–boy and mother–girl dyads in a large nationally representative sample of New Zealanders
- Hobbs, M., Schoeppe, S., Duncan, M. J., Vandelanotte, C., Marek, L., Wiki, J., Tomintz, M., Campbell, M., Kingham, S.
Potential roles of Helicobacter pylori treatment, body mass index and waist circumference in the causation of erosive esophagitis: a randomized clinical trial (HEROES-GERD)
- Mazzoleni, Felipe, Mazzoleni, Luiz Edmundo, Breyer, Helenice Pankowski, Spinato Torresini, Ronaldo, Ott, Andre, Wortmann, Andre Castagna, de Lucena Theil, Alexandro, Stifft, Jonathas, Zenker, Raquel Petrucci, Krumel, Candice Franke, Michalczuk, Matheus Truccolo, De Araujo, Alexandre, de Magalhães Francesconi, Carlos Fernando, Canevese, AP, Volpato, N, da Silva, CA, Schaefer, PG, Titton, NF, Longo, L, Edelweiss, MI, Simon, D, Talley, Nicholas Joseph, Sander, Guilherme Becker, Von Reisswitz, Pamela Schitz, Milbradt, Tobias Cancian, da Veiga Chaves Picon, Rafael, Uchoa, Diego Mendonca, De Bona, Laura Renata, Andreolla, Huandeer Felipe
Role of maternal glucose metabolism in the association between maternal BMI and neonatal size and adiposity
- Andrews, Chloe, Monthé-Drèze, Carmen, Sacks, David A., Ma, Ronald C. W., Tam, Wing Hung, McIntyre, H. David, Lowe, Julia, Catalano, Patrick, Sen, Sarbattama
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?