Potentiation of tumor metastasis in adulthood by neonatal endotoxin exposure: sex differences
- Hodgson, Deborah M., Knott, Brendon
Neonatal lipopolysaccharide and adult stress exposure predisposes rats to anxiety-like behaviour and blunted corticosterone responses: implications for the double-hit hypothesis
- Walker, Adam K., Nakamura, Tamo, Byrne, Robert J., Naicker, Sundresan, Tynan, Ross J., Hunter, Mick, Hodgson, Deborah M.
Transgenerational transmission of anxiety induced by neonatal exposure to lipopolysaccharide: implications for male and female germ lines
- Walker, Adam K., Hawkins, Guy, Sominsky, Luba, Hodgson, Deborah M.
Altered nociceptive, endocrine, and dorsal horn neuron responses in rats following a neonatal immune challenge
- Zouikr, Ihssane, Tadros, Melissa A., Barouei, Javad, Beagley, Kenneth W., Clifton, Vicki L., Callister, Robert J., Hodgson, Deborah M.
Plasma IL-12 levels are suppressed in vivo by stress and surgery through endogenous release of glucocorticoids and prostaglandins but not catecholamines or opioids
- Shaashua, Lee, Rosenne, Ella, Neeman, Elad, Sorski, Liat, Sominsky, Luba, Matzner, Pini, Page, Gayle G., Ben-Eliyahu, Shamgar
Basal autonomic activity, stress reactivity, and increases in metabolic syndrome components over time
- Hu, Mandy X., Lamers, Femke, Hiles, Sarah A., Penninx, Brenda W. J. H., de Geus, Eco J. C.
Decreased maternal hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis activity in very severely obese pregnancy: associations with birthweight and gestation at delivery
- Stirrat, Laura I., O'Reilly, James R., Forbes, Shareen, Seckl, Jonathan R., Walker, Brian R., Norman, Jane E., Reynolds, Rebecca M., Barr, Sarah M., Andrew, Ruth, Riley, Simon C., Howie, Alexander F., Bowman, Maria, Smith, Roger, Lewis, John G., Denison, Fiona C.
Severity and timing: how prenatal stress exposure affects glial developmental, emotional behavioural and plasma neurosteroid responses in guinea pig offspring
- Bennett, Greer A., Palliser, Hannah K., Walker, David, Hirst, Jonathan
Psychiatric comorbidities and adverse childhood experiences in women with self-reported polycystic ovary syndrome: An Australian population-based study
- Tay, Chau Thien, Teede, Helena J., Loxton, Deborah, Kulkarni, Jayashri, Joham, Anju E.
Neurosteroid-based intervention using Ganaxolone and Emapunil for improving stress-induced myelination deficits and neurobehavioural disorders
- Crombie, Gabrielle K., Palliser, Hannah K., Shaw, Julia C., Hodgson, Deborah M., Walker, David W., Hirst, Jonathon J.
Prenatal and childhood stress exposure and the sex specific response to psychosocial stress in adulthood
- McLaughlin, Carly, Schutze, Robert, Henley, David, Pennell, Craig, Straker, Leon, Smith, Anne
The anticipatory response to stress and symptoms of depression and anxiety in early adulthood
- McLaughlin, Carly, Schutze, Robert, Pennell, Craig, Henley, David, Robinson, Monique, Straker, Leon, Smith, Anne
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?