'Physical Activity 4 Everyone' school-based intervention to prevent decline in adolescent physical activity levels: 12 month (mid-intervention) report on a cluster randomised trial
A systematic review of potential long-term effects of sport-related concussion
- Manley, Geoff, Gardner, Andrew J., Dvořák, Jiří, Hayden, K. Alix, Tator, Charles H., McCrory, Paul, Iverson, Grant L., Schneider, Kathryn J., Guskiewicz, Kevin M., Bailes, Julian, Cantu, Robert C., Castellani, Rudolph J., Turner, Michael, Jordan, Barry D., Randolph, Christopher
An internet-supported school physical activity intervention in low socioeconomic status communities: results from the Activity and Motivation in Physical Education (AMPED) cluster randomised controlled trial
- Lonsdale, Chris, Lester, Aidan, Kolt, Gregory S., Ntoumanis, Nikos, Gore, Jennifer M., Cerin, Ester, Cliff, Dylan P., Lubans, David R., Owen, Katherine B., White, Rhiannon L., Peralta, Louisa, Kirwan, Morwenna, Diallo, Thierno M. O., Maeder, Anthony J., Bennie, Andrew, MacMillan, Freya
Are web-based personally tailored physical activity videos more effective than personally tailored text-based interventions? Results from the three-arm randomised controlled TaylorActive trial
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Short, Camille E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Rebar, Amanda, Alley, Stephanie, Schoeppe, Stephanie, Canoy, Doreen F., Hooker, Cindy, Power, Deborah, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Leigh, Lucy, To, Quyen, Mummery, W Kerry, Duncan, Mitch J.
High-intensity interval training for improving health-related fitness in adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Mummery, W. Kerry, Kolt, Gregory S., Caperchione, Cristina M., Savage, Trevor N., Van Itallie, Anetta, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Alley, Stephanie J., Tague, Rhys, Maeder, Anthony J.
Predictors of clinical recovery from concussion: a systematic review
Reversal in fatigued athletes of a defect in interferon γ secretion after administration of Lactobacillus acidophilus
School-based interventions modestly increase physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness but are least effective for youth who need them most: An individual participant pooled analysis of 20 controlled trials
- Hartwig, Timothy B., Sanders, Taren, Brooks, Naomi E., Bugge, Anna, Cavero-Redondo, Ivan, Christiansen, Lares Breum, Cohen, Kristen, Coppinger, Tara, Dyrstad, Sindre, Errisuriz, Vanessa, Fairclough, Stuart, Gorely, Trish, Vasconcellos, Diego, Javier Huertas-Delgado, Francisco, Issartel, J, Kriemler, S, Kvalø, SE, Marques-Vidal, P, Martinez-Vizcaino, V, Møller, NC, Moran, C, Morris, J, Nevill, M, Noetel, Michael, Ochoa-Avilés, A, O'Leary, M, Peralta, L, Pfeiffer, KA, Puder, J, Redondo-Tébar, A, Robbins, LB, Sanchez-Lopez, M, Tarp, J, Taylor, S, Parker, Phillip D., Tercedor, P, Toftager, M, Villa-González, E, Wedderkopp, N, Weston, KL, Yin, Z, Zhixiong, Z, Lonsdale, C, Del Pozo Cruz, B, Lubans, David Revalds, Andrade, Susana, Ávila-García, Manuel, Bartholomew, John, Belton, Sarahjane
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?