Widespread vestibular activation of the rodent cortex
- Rancz, Ede A., Moya, Javier, Drawitsch, Florian, Brichta, Alan M., Canals, Santiago, Margrie, Troy W.
When the brain takes a break: a model-based analysis of mind wandering
- Mittner, Matthias, Boekel, Wouter, Tucker, Adrienne M., Turner, Brandon M., Heathcote, Andrew, Forstmann, Birte U.
Topographic plasticity in primary visual cortex is mediated by local corticocortical connections
- Calford, Mike B., Wright, Layne L., Metha, Andrew B., Taglianetti, Vivian
The speed-accuracy tradeoff in the elderly brain: a structural model-based approach
- Forstmann, Birte U., Tittgemeyer, Marc, Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, Derrfuss, Jan, Imperati, Davide, Brown, Scott
The optimality of sensory processing during the speed-accuracy tradeoff
- Ho, Tiffany, Brown, Scott, Van Maanen, Leendert, Forstmann, Birte U., Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, Serences, John T.
Switch-related and general preparation processes in task-switching: evidence from multivariate pattern classification of EEG data
- Mansfield, Elise L., Karayanidis, Frini, Cohen, Michael X.
Role of ventral subiculum in context-induced relapse to alcohol seeking after punishment-imposed abstinence
- Marchant, Nathan J., Campbell, Erin J., Bonci, Antonello, Bossert, Jennifer M., Shaham, Yavin, Whitaker, Leslie R., Harvey, Brandon K., Kaganovsky, Konstantin, Adhikary, Sweta, Hope, Bruce T., Heins, Robert C., Prisinzano, Thomas E., Vardy, Eyal
Revisiting the evidence for collapsing boundaries and urgency signals in perceptual decision-making
- Hawkins, Guy E., Forstmann, Birte U., Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, Ratcliff, Roger, Brown, Scott D.
Neural correlates of trial-to-trial fluctuations in response caution
- van Maanen, Leendert, Brown, Scott D., Eichele, Tom, Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, Ho, Tiffany, Serences, John, Forstmann, Birte U.
Fatigue-sensitive afferents inhibit extensor but not flexor motoneurons in humans
- Martin, Peter G., Smith, Janette L., Butler, Jane E., Gandevia, Simon C., Taylor, Janet L.
Domain general mechanisms of perceptual decision making in human cortex
- Ho, Tiffany C., Brown, Scott, Serences, John T.
Distinct physiological mechanisms underlie altered glycinergic synaptic transmission in the murine mutants spastic, spasmodic, and oscillator
- Graham, Brett Anthony, Schofield, Peter R., Sah, Pankaj, Margrie, Troy W., Callister, Robert John
Adjustments of response threshold during task switching: a model-based functional magnetic resonance imaging study
- Mansfield, Elise L., Karayanidis, Frini, Jamadar, Sharna, Heathcote, Andrew, Forstmann, Birte U.
Acute administration of L-dopa induces changes in methylation metabolites, reduced protein phosphatase 2A methylation, and hyperphosphorylation of Tau protein in mouse brain
- Bottiglieri, Teodoro, Arning, Erland, Wasek, Brandi, Nunbhakdi-Craig, Viyada, Sontag, Jean-Marie, Sontag, Estelle
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?