Comparisons between psychosis samples with different patterns of substance use recruited for clinical and epidemiological studies
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Bucci, Sandra, Lewin, Terry J., Richmond, R., Carr, Vaughan James
On two kinds of delusion of reference
On two kinds of delusion of reference
- Startup , Mike, Startup, Sue
Referential delusions of communication and interpretations of gestures
- Bucci, Sandra, Startup, Mike, Wynn, Paula, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J.
The role of effort, cognitive expectancy appraisals and coping style in the maintenance of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
- Avery, Rachel, Startup, Mike, Calabria, Karen
Insight, social functioning and readmission to hospital in patients with schizophrenia-spectrum disorders: prospective associations
- Startup, Mike, Jackson, Mike C., Startup, Sue
Visual scanning of faces in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: attention to the mouth or the eyes?
- Campbell, Linda, McCabe, Kathryn, Leadbeater, Kate, Schall, Ulrich, Loughland, Carmel, Rich, Dominique
Associations between substance use, neuropsychological functioning and treatment response in psychosis
- deVille, Madeleine, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J., Bucci, Sandra, Loughland, Carmel
Visual scanpath abnormalities in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: is this a face specific deficit?
- McCabe, Kathryn, Rich, Dominique, Loughland, Carmel Maree, Schall, Ulrich, Campbell, Linda Elisabet
The relationship between internalized stigma, negative symptoms and social functioning in schizophrenia: The mediating role of self-efficacy
- Hill, Kimberley, Startup, Mike
'Better Health Choices' by telephone: a feasibility trial of improving diet and physical activity in people diagnosed with psychotic disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Spring, Bonnie, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Woodcock, Kathryn L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Devir, Holly, Lewin, Terry J.
Gender differences in characteristics and outcomes of smokers diagnosed with psychosis participating in a smoking cessation intervention.
- Filia, Sacha L., Baker, Amanda L., Gurvich, Caroline T., Richmond, Robyn, Lewin, Terry J., Kulkarni, Jayashri
Albumin and depression in elderly stroke survivors: an observational cohort study
- Pascoe, Michaela C., Skoog, Ingmar, Blomstrand, Christian, Linden, Thomas
Parents with serious mental illness: differences in internalised and externalised mental illness stigma and gender stigma between mothers and fathers
- Lacey, Melanie, Paolini, Stefania, Hanlon, Mary-Claire, Melville, Jessica, Galletly, Cherrie, Campbell, Linda E.
Cognitive impairments in first-episode drug-naive and chronic medicated schizophrenia: MATRICS consensus cognitive battery in a Chinese Han population
- Wu, Jing Qin, Chen, Da Chun, Tan, Yun Long, Xiu, Mei Hong, De Yang, Fu, Soares, Jair C., Zhang, Xiang Yang
Correlates of transient versus persistent psychotic symptoms among dependent methamphetamine users
- McKetin, Rebecca, Gardner, Jonathan, Baker, Amanda L., Dawe, Sharon, Ali, Robert, Voce, Alexandra, Leach, Liana S., Lubman, Dan I.
Folate and MMA predict cognitive impairment in elderly stroke survivors: a cross sectional study
- Pascoe, Michaela C., Linden, Thomas
Reducing smoking reduces suicidality among individuals with psychosis: Complementary outcomes from a Healthy Lifestyles intervention study
- Sankaranarayanan, Anoop, Clark, Vanessa, Baker, Amanda, Palazzi, Kerrin, Lewin, Terry J., Richmond, Robyn, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Filia, Sacha, Castle, David, Williams, Jill M.
Differences in the symptom profile of methamphetamine-related psychosis and primary psychotic disorders
- McKetin, Rebeca, Baker, Amanda L., Dawe, Sharon, Voce, Alexandra, Lubman, Dan I.
Men and women with psychosis and the impact of illness-duration on sex-differences: the second Australian national survey of psychosis
- Hanlon, Mary-Claire, Campbell, Linda E., Single, Natalie, Coleman, Clare, Morgan, Vera A., Cotton, Susan M., Stain, Helen J., Castle, David J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?