'Better Health Choices' by telephone: a feasibility trial of improving diet and physical activity in people diagnosed with psychotic disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Spring, Bonnie, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Woodcock, Kathryn L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Devir, Holly, Lewin, Terry J.
Albumin and depression in elderly stroke survivors: an observational cohort study
- Pascoe, Michaela C., Skoog, Ingmar, Blomstrand, Christian, Linden, Thomas
Associations between substance use, neuropsychological functioning and treatment response in psychosis
- deVille, Madeleine, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J., Bucci, Sandra, Loughland, Carmel
Care pathways, engagement and outcomes associated with a recovery-oriented intermediate stay mental health program
- Sly, Ketrina A., Lewin, Terry J., Frost, Barry G., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Turrell, Megan, Conrad, Agatha M.
Cognitive impairments in first-episode drug-naive and chronic medicated schizophrenia: MATRICS consensus cognitive battery in a Chinese Han population
- Wu, Jing Qin, Chen, Da Chun, Tan, Yun Long, Xiu, Mei Hong, De Yang, Fu, Soares, Jair C., Zhang, Xiang Yang
Comparisons between psychosis samples with different patterns of substance use recruited for clinical and epidemiological studies
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Bucci, Sandra, Lewin, Terry J., Richmond, R., Carr, Vaughan James
Correlates of transient versus persistent psychotic symptoms among dependent methamphetamine users
- McKetin, Rebecca, Gardner, Jonathan, Baker, Amanda L., Dawe, Sharon, Ali, Robert, Voce, Alexandra, Leach, Liana S., Lubman, Dan I.
Differences in the symptom profile of methamphetamine-related psychosis and primary psychotic disorders
- McKetin, Rebeca, Baker, Amanda L., Dawe, Sharon, Voce, Alexandra, Lubman, Dan I.
Folate and MMA predict cognitive impairment in elderly stroke survivors: a cross sectional study
- Pascoe, Michaela C., Linden, Thomas
Gender differences in characteristics and outcomes of smokers diagnosed with psychosis participating in a smoking cessation intervention.
- Filia, Sacha L., Baker, Amanda L., Gurvich, Caroline T., Richmond, Robyn, Lewin, Terry J., Kulkarni, Jayashri
Insight, social functioning and readmission to hospital in patients with schizophrenia-spectrum disorders: prospective associations
- Startup, Mike, Jackson, Mike C., Startup, Sue
Late gestation immune activation increases IBA1-positive immunoreactivity levels in the corpus callosum of adult rat offspring
- Duchatel, Ryan J., Meehan, Crystal L., Harms, Lauren R., Michie, Patricia T., Bigland, Mark J., Smith, Doug W., Walker, Frederick R., Jobling, Phillip, Hodgson, Deborah M., Tooney, Paul A.
Men and women with psychosis and the impact of illness-duration on sex-differences: the second Australian national survey of psychosis
- Hanlon, Mary-Claire, Campbell, Linda E., Single, Natalie, Coleman, Clare, Morgan, Vera A., Cotton, Susan M., Stain, Helen J., Castle, David J.
On two kinds of delusion of reference
On two kinds of delusion of reference
- Startup , Mike, Startup, Sue
Parents with serious mental illness: differences in internalised and externalised mental illness stigma and gender stigma between mothers and fathers
- Lacey, Melanie, Paolini, Stefania, Hanlon, Mary-Claire, Melville, Jessica, Galletly, Cherrie, Campbell, Linda E.
Reduced cortical somatostatin gene expression in a rat model of maternal immune activation
- Duchatel, Ryan J., Harms, Lauren R., Meehan, Crystal L., Michie, Patricia T., Bigland, Mark J., Smith, Doug W., Jobling, Phillip, Hodgson, Deborah M., Tooney, Paul A.
Reducing smoking reduces suicidality among individuals with psychosis: Complementary outcomes from a Healthy Lifestyles intervention study
- Sankaranarayanan, Anoop, Clark, Vanessa, Baker, Amanda, Palazzi, Kerrin, Lewin, Terry J., Richmond, Robyn, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Filia, Sacha, Castle, David, Williams, Jill M.
Referential delusions of communication and interpretations of gestures
- Bucci, Sandra, Startup, Mike, Wynn, Paula, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J.
Targeting the link between loneliness and paranoia via an interventionist-causal model framework
- Gollwitzer, Anton, Wilczynska, Magdalena, Jaya, Edo S.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?