Scapular muscle exercises following neck dissection surgery for head and neck cancer: a comparative electromyographic study
- McGarvey, Aoife C., Osmotherly, Peter Grant, Hoffman, Gary R., Chiarelli, Pauline E.
Discordance between distance ambulated as part of usual care and functional exercise capacity in survivors of critical illness upon intensive care discharge: observational study
- Waters, Angela, Hill, Kylie, Jenkins, Sue, Johnston, Catherine, Mackney, Jennifer
HOBOE (head-of-bed optimization of elevation) study: association of higher angle with reduced cerebral blood flow velocity in acute ischemic stroke
- Hunter, Abigail Jade, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Quain, Debbie, Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher R.
Tension of the ulnar, median, and radial nerves during ulnar nerve neurodynamic testing: observational cadaveric study
- Manvell, Nicole, Manvell, Joshua J., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Reid, Susan A.
Noncontact ultrasound therapy for adjunctive treatment of nonhealing wounds: retrospective analysis (commentary)
Toward understanding normal craniocervical rotation during the rotation stress test for the alar ligaments
- Osmotherly, Peter Grant, Rivett, Darren, Rowe, Lindsay J.
Effect of selected manual therapy interventions for mechanical neck pain on vertebral and internal carotid arterial blood flow and cerebral inflow
- Thomas, Lucy C., Rivett, Darren A., Bateman, Grant, Stanwell, Peter, Levi, Christopher R.
Construct validity of clinical tests for alar ligament integrity: an evaluation using magnetic resonance imaging
- Osmotherly, Peter G., Rivett, Darren A., Rowe, Lindsay J.
Management of sternal precautions following median sternotomy by physical therapists in Australia: a web-based survey
- Tuyl, Lara J., Mackney, Jennifer H., Johnston, Catherine L.
Comparison of mulligan sustained natural apophyseal glides and maitland mobilizations for treatment of cervicogenic dizziness: a randomized controlled trial
- Reid, Susan A., Rivett, Darren A., Katekar, Michael G., Callister, Robin
Reliability of measurements obtained with the Modified Ashworth scale in the lower extremities of people with stroke
- Blackburn, Marjan, van Vliet , Paulette, Mockett , Simon P.
Cervical sensorimotor control does not change over time and is not related to chronic odiopathic neck pain characteristics: a 6-month longitudinal observational study
- De Zoete, Rutger M. J., Osmotherly, Peter G., Rivett, Darren A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Clinical identifiers for early-stage primary/idiopathic adhesive capsulitis: are we seeing the real picture?
- Walmsley, Sarah, Osmotherly, Peter G., Rivett, Darren A.
Sitting and activity time in people with stroke
- English, Coralie, Healy, Genevieve N., Coates, Alison, Lewis, Lucy, Olds, Tim, Benhardt, Julie
What is the dose-response relationship between exercise and cardiorespiratory fitness after stroke? A systematic review
- Galloway, Margaret, Marsden, Dianne L., Callister, Robin, Erickson, Kirk I., Nilsson, Michael, English, Coralie
Relationship between Shoulder Impingement Syndrome and Thoracic Posture
- Hunter, Donald J., Rivett, Darren A., McKeirnan, Sharmain, Smith, Lyn, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Look Before You Leap: Interventions Supervised via Telehealth Involving Activities in Weight-Bearing or Standing Positions for People After Stroke-A Scoping Review
- Ramage, Emily R., Fini, Natalie, Lynch, Elizabeth A., Marsden, Dianne L., Patterson, Amanda J., Said, Catherine M., English, Coralie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?