A randomised trial of dialectical behaviour therapy and the conversational model for the treatment of borderline personality disorder with recent suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury: an effectiveness study in an Australian public mental health service
Effectiveness of embedding a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service in increasing preventive care provision: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Clancy, Richard V., Castle, David J., Wilson, Andrew, Rissel, Chris E., Wutzke, Sonia, Hodder, Rebecca K., Colyvas, Kim, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny A.
Randomised controlled trial of a healthy lifestyle intervention among smokers with psychotic disorders: outcomes to 36 months
Communication skills in the training of psychiatrists: a systematic review of current approaches
Efficacy of a universal smoking cessation intervention initiated in inpatient psychiatry and continued post-discharge: a randomised controlled trial
- Metse, Alexandra P., Wiggers, John, Prochaska, Judith J., Bowman, Jenny A., Wye, Paula, Wolfenden, Luke, Freund, Megan, Clancy, Richard, Stockings, Emily, Terry, Margarett, Allan, John, Colyvas, Kim
- Morgan, Vera A., Waterreus, Anna, Neil, Amanda L., Saw, Suzy, Badcock, Johanna C., Foley, Debra L., Waghorn, Geoff, Coker, Sarah, Jablensky, Assen, Carr, Vaughan, Castle, David, Cohen, Martin, Harvey, Carol, Galletly, Cherrie, Mackinnon, Andrew, McGorry, Patrick, McGrath, John J.
- Carter, Gregory, Page, Andrew, Burns, Jane, Patton, George, Lawrence, Mark, Dadd, Lawrence, Robinson, Jo, Christensen, Helen, Large, Matthew, Hetrick, Sarah, Milner, Allison Joy, Bendit, Nick, Walton, Carla, Draper, Brian, Hazell, Philip, Fortune, Sarah
Chronic disease health risk behaviours amongst people with a mental illness
- Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A., Bailey, Jacqueline M., Freund, Megan, Wye, Paula M., Lecathelinais, Christophe, McElwaine, Kathleen M., Campbell, Elizabeth M., Gillham, Karen E., Wiggers, John H.
- Batterham, Philip J., Sunderland, Matthew, Butow, Phylllis N., Krouskos, Demos, Calear, Alison L., Davey, Christopher G., Christensen, Helen, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Andrews, Gavin, Mitchell, Philip B., Herrman, Helen
The impact of a smoke-free psychiatric hospitalization on patient smoking outcomes: a systematic review
Longitudinal course and predictors of suicidal ideation in a rural community sample
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?