The addition of images to eWOM in the travel industry: An examination of hotels, cruise ships and fast food reviews
- Zinko, Robert, Furner, Christopher P., de Burgh-Woodman, Helene, Johnson, Patricia, Sluhan, Anne
A picture is worth a thousand words: how images influence information quality and information load in online reviews
- Zinko, Robert, Stolk, Paul, Furner, Zhan, Almond, Brad
Mobile application stickiness: why do mobile applications get deleted so quickly?
- Furner, Christopher P., Racherla, Pradeep, Babb, Jeffry, Zinko, Robert
A study of negative reputation in the workplace
- Zinko, Robert, Furner, Christopher P., Prati, L. Melita, Heyden, Mariano L. M., Tuchtan, Charles
- Zinko, Robert, Furner, Zhan Zhang, Hunt, James, Dalton, Adam
Gossip: a channel for the development of personal reputation
- Zinko, Robert, Tuchtan, Charles, Hunt, James, Meurs, James, Furner, Christopher, Prati, L. Melita
A development of the dimensions of personal reputation in organizations
- Zinko, Robert, Gentry, William A., Laird, Mary Dana
Electronic word-of-mouth and information overload in an experiential service industry
- Furner, Christopher Paul, Zinko, Robert, Zhu, Zhen
Personal reputation and the organization
A continued examination of the inverse relationship between political skill and strain reactions: exploring reputation as a mediating factor
Media selection and the imposter phenomenon: a multinational investigation
- Furner, Christopher P., McDowell, William C., Zinko, Robert
Personal reputation in organizations: two-study constructive replication and extension of antecedents and consequences
- Zinko, Robert, Ferris, Gerald R., Humphrey, Stephen E., Meyer, Christopher J., Aime, Frederico
Reputational change among managers
- Zinko, Robert, Gentry, William A., Hall, Angela, Grant, Gary L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?