WHO global report on trends in prevalence of tobacco smoking 2000-2025: Second edition
- Commar, Alison, Prasad, Vinayak, d'Espaignet, Edouard Tursan, Wolfenden, Luke
Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged 5 years and under (review)
- Wolfenden, Luke, Wyse, Rebecca J., Britton, Ben I., Campbell, Karen J., Hodder, Rebecca K., Stacey, Fiona G., McElduff, Patrick, James, Erica J.
Interventions by health care professionals who provide routine child health care to reduce tobacco smoke exposure in children a review and meta-analysis
- Daly, Justine B., Mackenzie, Lisa J., Freund, Megan, Wolfenden, Luke, Roseby, Robert, Wiggers, John H.
A trial of a six-month sugar-sweetened beverage intervention in secondary schools from a socio-economically disadvantaged region in Australia
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze Lin, Janssen, Lisa M., Reilly, Kathryn, Nathan, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel
Alcohol consumption and sport: a cross-sectional study of alcohol management practices associated with at-risk alcohol consumption at community football clubs
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Gillham, Karen E., Kennedy, Vanessa J., Ramsden, Robyn L., Colbran, Richard W., Weir, Sarah, Wiggers, John H.
Improving adolescent mental health and resilience through a resilience-based intervention in schools: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Dray, Julia, Bowman, Jenny, Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wolfenden, Luke, Hodder, Rebecca K., Wiggers, John
Provision of chronic disease preventive care in community substance use services: client and clinician report
- Tremain, Danika, Freund, Megan, Wiggers, John, Why, Paula, Wolfenden, Luke, Bowman, Jenny, Dunlop, Adrian, Gillham, Karen, Bartlem, Kate, McElwaine, Kathleen, Doherty, Emma
Prevalence and socio-demographic associations of overweight and obesity among children attending child-care services in rural and regional Australia
- Wolfenden, Luke, Hardy, Louise L., Wiggers, John, Milat, Andrew J., Bell, Colin, Sutherland, Rachel
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a comprehensive accreditation intervention to reduce alcohol consumption at community sports clubs: study protocol
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Tindall, Jennifer, Gillham, Karen E., McElduff, Patrick, Rogerson, John C., Wiggers, John H.
Children's consumption of energy-dense nutrient-poor foods, fruit and vegetables: are they related? An analysis of data from a cross sectional survey
- Innes-Hughes, Christine, Hardy, Louise L., Venugopal, Kamalesh, King, Lesley A., Wolfenden, Luke, Rangan, Anna
Strategies for enhancing the implementation of school-based policies or practices targeting risk factors for chronic disease (protocol)
- Williams, C. M., Nathan, N. K., Wyse, Rebecca J., Yoong, Sze Lin, Delaney, Tessa, Wiggers, John, Sutherland, Rachel, Freund, Megan, Hodder, Rebecca K., Wolfenden, Luke
Measurement of the translation and impact from a childhood obesity trial programme: rationale and protocol for a research impact assessment
- Reeves, Penny, Deeming, Simon, Ramanathan, Shanthi, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Searles, Andrew
Effectiveness of a pragmatic school-based universal resilience intervention in reducing tobacco, alcohol and illicit substance use in a population of adolescents: cluster-randomised controlled trial
- Hodder, Rebecca Kate, Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Dray, Julia, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Wiggers, John
Educational interventions are effective in treating childhood obesity: (PEDro synthesis)
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Williams, Christopher M.
The intervention scalability assessment tool: A guide for assessing the scalability of health interventions
- Milat, Andrew, Lee, Karen, Grunseit, Anne, Conte, Kathleen, Wolfenden, Luke, Bauman, Adrian
Randomised controlled trial of a web-based programme in sustaining best practice alcohol management practices at community sports clubs: a study protocol
- McFadyen, Tameka, Wolfenden, Luke, Brooke, Daisy, Wiggers, John, Kingsland, Melanie, Tindall, Jennifer, Rowland, Bosco, Sherker, Shauna, Gillham, Karen, Heaton, Rachel, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Lecathelinais, Christophe
Assessing the potential impact of a front-of-pack nutritional rating system on food availability in school canteens: a randomised controlled trial
- Reilly, Kathryn, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Wu, Jason H. Y., Delaney, Tessa, Wyse, Rebecca, Cobcroft, Megan, Wiggers, John, Sutherland, Rachel, Buffett, Kym, Yoong, Sze Lin
Strategies to improve the implementation of policies, practices or programmes in sporting organisations targeting poor diet, physical inactivity, obesity, risky alcohol use or tobacco use: a systematic review
- McFadyen, Tameka, Chai, Li Kheng, Wolfenden, Luke, Wyse, Rebecca, Kingsland, Melanie, Yoong, Sze Lin, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Bauman, Adrian, Wiggers, John, Rissel, Chris, Williams, Christopher Michael
Study protocol: a randomised controlled trial of a telephone delivered social wellbeing and engaged living (SWEL) psychological intervention for disengaged youth
- Stain, Helen J., Baker, Amanda L., Jackson, Christopher, Lenroot, Rhoshel, Paulik, Georgie, Attia, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Stoyanov, Stoyan R., Devir, Holly, Hides, Leanne
Interventions to improve screening and appropriate referral of patients with cancer for psychosocial distress: systematic review
- McCarter, Kristen, Britton, Ben, Wolfenden, Luke, Baker, Amanda L., Halpin, Sean A., Beck, Alison K., Carter, Gregory, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Forbes, Erin, Booth, Debbie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?