A prospective study of respiratory viral infection in pregnant women with and without asthma
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Powell, Heather, Wark, Peter A. B., Gibson, Peter G.
A randomised trial of hypertonic saline during hospitalisation for exacerbation of cystic fibrosis
- Dentice, Ruth L., Elkins, Mark R., Middleton, Peter G., Bishop, Jennifer R., Wark, Peter A. B., Dorahy, Douglas J., Harmer, Christopher J., Hu, Honghua, Bye, Peter T. P.
A sputum 6 gene expression signature predicts inflammatory phenotypes and future exacerbations of COPD
- Baines, Katherine J., Negewo, Netsanet A., Gibson, Peter G., Fu, Juan-Juan, Simpson, Jodie L., Wark, Peter A. B., Fricker, Michael, McDonald, Vanessa M.
ACE2 expression is elevated in airway epithelial cells from older and male healthy individuals but reduced in asthma
- Wark, Peter A. B., Pathinayake, Prabuddha S., Eapen, Mathew S., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Bartlett, Nathan, Reid, Andrew, Veerati, Punnam, Hsu, Alan C.-Y., Looi, Kevin, Iosifidis, Thomas, Stick, Stephen M., Hansbro, Philip M., Kaiko, Gerard, Kicic, Anthony, Nichol, Kristy, Ali, Ayesha, Chen, Ling, Sutanto, Erika N., Garratt, Luke W., Sohal, Sukhwinder S., Lu, Wenying
Acute oxygen therapy: a review of prescribing and delivery practices
- Cousins, Joyce L., Wark, Peter A. B., McDonald, Vanessa M.
Advances in the treatment of virus-induced asthma
- Tay, Hock, Wark, Peter A. B., Bartlett, Nathan W.
Aim2 suppresses cigarette smoke-induced neutrophil recruitment, neutrophil caspase-1 activation and anti-Ly6G-mediated neutrophil depletion
- Donovan, Chantal, Kim, Richard Y, Khan, Haroon, Pickles, Sophie, Sahu, Priyanka, Chimankar, Vrushali, Tu, Xiaofan, Ali, Md Khadem, Mayall, Jemma R., Nguyen, Duc H., Budden, Kurtis F., Kumar, Vinod, Galvao, Izabela, Wark, Peter A. B., Horvat, Jay C., Hansbro, Philip M., Ab Wark, P, Oliver, BG, Horvat, JC, Hansbro, PM, Jarnicki, Andrew G., Brown, Alexandra C., Jones-Freeman, Bernadette, Gomez, Henry M., Wadhwa, Ridhima, Hortle, Elinor, Jayaraman, Ranjith
Airway and parenchymal transcriptomics in a novel model of asthma and COPD overlap
- Tu, Xiaofan, Kim, Richard Y., Loering, Svenja, Nguyen, Duc H., Nair, Prema Mono, Haw, Tatt Jhong, Alemao, Charlotte A., Faiz, Alen, Tay, Hock L., Wark, Peter A. B., Knight, Darryl A., Foster, Paul S., Brown, Alexandra C., Bosco, Anthony, Horvat, Jay C., Hansbro, Philip M., Donovan, Chantal, de Jong, Emma, Jones-Freeman, Bernadette, Ali, Md Khadem, Gomez, Henry M., Budden, Kurtis F., Starkey, Malcolm R., Cameron, Guy J. M.
Airway eosinophilia is associated with wheeze but is uncommon in children with persistent cough and frequent chest colds
- Gibson, Peter G., Simpson, Jodie L., Chalmers, Anita, Toneguzzi, Ruth C., Wark, Peter A. B., Wilson, Amanda J., Hensley, Michael J.
Airway epithelial and early innate immune responses to virus infections
- Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Loo, Su-Ling, Fathi Aghdam, Fazeh, Parsons, Kristy, Hansbro, Philip M., Wark, Peter A. B.
Airway epithelial cell immunity is delayed during rhinovirus infection in asthma and COPD
- Veerati, Punnam Chander, Troy, Niamh Mary, Reid, Andrew T., Li, Ngan Fung, Nichol, Kristy S., Kaur, Parwinder, Maltby, Steven, Wark, Peter A. B., Knight, Darryl A., Bosco, Anthony, Grainge, Chris L., Bartlett, Nathan W.
Alterations in inflammatory, antiviral and regulatory cytokine responses in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from pregnant women with asthma
- Vanders, Rebecca L., Gibson, Peter G., Wark, Peter A. B., Murphy, Vanessa E.
An altered sputum macrophage transcriptome contributes to the neutrophilic asthma endotype
- Fricker, Michael, Qin, Ling, Chung, Kian Fan, Gibson, Peter G., Sánchez-Ovando, Stephany, Simpson, Jodie L., Baines, Katherine J., Riveros, Carlos, Scott, Hayley A., Wood, Lisa G., Wark, Peter A. B., Kermani, Nazanin Z.
Anti-inflammatory effects of long-chain n-3 PUFA in rhinovirus-infected cultured airway epithelial cells
- Saedisomeolia, Ahmad, Wood, Lisa G., Garg, Manohar L., Gibson, Peter G., Wark, Peter A. B.
Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of resveratrol in airway disease
- Wood, Lisa G., Wark, Peter A. B., Garg, Manohar L.
Antiviral immunity is impaired in COPD patients with frequent exacerbations
- Singanayagam, Aran, Bartlett, NW, Mallia, P, Loo, Su-Ling, Reid, Andrew, Footitt, Joseph, Wark, Peter A. B., Grainge, Christopher L., Johnston, Sebastian L., Calderazzo, Maria, Finney, Lydia J., Torralbo, Maria-Belen Trujillo, Bakhsoliani, Eteri, Girkin, Jason, Veerati, Punnam, Pathinayake, Prabuddha S., Nichol, Kristy S.
Appropriate use of oral corticosteroids for severe asthma
- Ramsahai, J. Michael, Wark, Peter A. B.
Assessing the unified airway hypothesis in children via transcriptional profiling of the airway epithelium
- Kicic, Anthony, de Jong, Emma, Ling, Kak-Ming, Nichol, Kristy, Anderson, Denise, Wark, Peter A. B., Knight, Darryl A., Bosco, Anthony, Stick, Stephen M.
Asthma during pregnancy alters immune cell profile and airway epithelial chemokine release
- Osei-Kumah, Annette, Wark, Peter A. B., Smith, Roger, Clifton, Vicki L.
Asthma-COPD overlap: current understanding and the utility of experimental models
- Tu, Xiaofan, Donovan, Chantal, Kim, Richard Y., Wark, Peter A. B., Horyat, Jay C., Hansbro, Philip M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?