Increased prevalence of autoimmune diseases in functional gastrointestinal disorders: case-control study of 23 471 primary care patients
- Ford, A. C., Talley, N. J., Walker, M. M., Jones, M. P.
Review article: bacteria and pathogenesis of disease in the upper gastrointestinal tract - beyond the era of Helicobacter pylori
- Walker, M. M., Talley, N. J.
The overlap of atopy and functional gastrointestinal disorders among 23 471 patients in primary care
- Jones, M. P., Walker, M. M., Ford, A. C., Talley, N. J.
Identification of early environmental risk factors for irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
- Koloski, N. A., Jones, M., Weltman, M., Kalantar, J., Bone, C., Gowryshankar, A., Walker, M. M., Talley, N. J.
Functional dyspepsia is associated with duodenal eosinophilia in an Australian paediatric cohort
- Wauters, L., Nightingale, S., Talley, N. J., Sulaiman, B., Walker, M. M.
Regulation of IL-12p40 by HIF controls Th1/Th17 responses to prevent mucosal inflammation
- Marks, E., Naudin, C., Callister, R., Veysey, M., Walker, M. M., Talley, N. J., Radford-Smith, G., Keely, S., Nolan, G., Goggins, B. J., Burns, G., Mateer, S. W., Latimore, J. K., Minahan, K., Plank, M., Foster, P. S.
Food and functional dyspepsia: a systematic review
- Duncanson, K. R., Talley, N. J., Walker, M. M., Burrows, T. L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?