A cross-sectional survey and latent class analysis of the prevalence and clustering of health risk factors among people attending an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service
- Noble, Natasha E., Paul, Christine L., Turner, Nicole, Blunden, Stephen V., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Turon, Heidi E.
A randomised trial assessing the acceptability and effectiveness of providing generic versus tailored feedback about health risks for a high need primary care sample
- Noble, Natasha, Paul, Christine, Carey, Mariko, Blunden, Stephen, Turner, Nicole
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community governance of health research: turning principles into practice
- Gwynn, Josephine, Lock, Mark, Turner, Nicole, Dennison, Ray, Coleman, Clare, Kelly, Brian, Wiggers, John
Connecting with social and emotional well-being in rural Australia: An evaluation of 'We-Yarn', an Aboriginal gatekeeper suicide prevention workshop
- Davies, Kate, Read, Donna M. Y., Booth, Angela, Turner, Nicole, Gottschall, Kristina, Perkins, David
Dietary glycemic index and glycemic load among Indigenous and non-Indigenous children aged 10-12 years
- Louie, Jimmy Chun Yu, Gwynn, Josephine, Turner, Nicole, Cochrane, Janine, Wiggers, John, Flood, Victoria
Methodology for adding glycemic index values to 24-hour recalls
- Louie, Jimmy Chun-Yu, Flood, Victoria, Turner, Nicole, Everingham, Christopher, Gwynn, Josephine
Poor food and nutrient intake among Indigenous and non-Indigenous rural Australian children
- Gwynn, Josephine D., Flood, Victoria M., D'Este, Catherine A., Attia, John R., Turner, Nicole, Cochrane, Janine, Louie, Jimmy Chun-Yu, Wiggers, John H.
Ready, set, go: a cross-sectional survey to understand priorities and preferences for multiple health behaviour change in a highly disadvantaged group
- Noble, Natasha, Paul, Christine, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Turon, Heidi, Turner, Nicole, Conigrave, Katherine
Report on the evaluation of the We-Yarn project
- Davies, Kate, Turner, Nicole, Booth, Angela, Read, Donna
Stayin' on track: the feasibility of developing internet and mobile phone-based resources to support young Aboriginal fathers
- Fletcher, Richard, Hammond, Craig, Faulkner, Darren, Turner, Nicole, Shipley, Lisa, Read, Donna, Gwynn, Josephine
The Barriers and Facilitators of Sport and Physical Activity Participation for Aboriginal Children in Rural New South Wales, Australia: A Photovoice Project
- Liew, Sarah, Gwynn, Josephine, Smith, Janice, Johnson, Natalie A., Plotnikoff, Ronald, James, Erica L., Turner, Nicole
The reliability and validity of a short FFQ among Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous rural children
- Gwynn, Josephine D., Flood, Victoria M., D'Este, Catherine A., Attia, John R., Turner, Nicole, Cochrane, Janine, Wiggers, John H., Many Rivers Diabetes Prevention Project study team
The validation of a self-report measure and physical activity of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous rural children
- Gwynn, Josephine D., Hardy, Louise L., Wiggers, John H., Smith, Wayne T., D'Este, Catherine A., Turner, Nicole, Cochrane, Janine, Barker, Daniel J., Attia, John R.
Understanding physical activity patterns among rural Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal young people
- Macniven, Rona, Richards, Justin, Turner, Nicole, Blunden, Steve, Bauman, Adrian, Wiggers, John, Gwynn, Jospehine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?