- Turon, Heidi, Wolfenden, Luke, Harrison, Cheryce L., Love, Penelope, Smith, Natasha, Sutherland, Rachel, Yoong, Sze Lin, Finch, Meghan, McCrabb, Sam, Naughton, Shaan, O'Connor, Sean R., Renda, Ana, Webb, Emily, Doherty, Emma, Howse, Eloise
- Hall, Alix, Lane, Cassandra, Bauman, Adrian, Gillham, Karen, Boyer, James, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Kerr, Nicola, Kajons, Nicole, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Sutherland, Rachel, McCarthy, Nicole, Jackson, Rebecca, Shoesmith, Adam, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Reeves, Penny
Exploratory analysis of a cluster randomized controlled trial of a multi-strategy intervention delivered via online canteens on improving the nutritional quality of primary school students’ pre-ordered foods & drinks at recess
Evaluation of measures of sustainability and sustainability determinants for use in community, public health, and clinical settings: a systematic review
- Hall, Alix, Shoesmith, Adam, Wiltsey Stirman, Shannon, Imad, Noor, Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Doherty, Emma, McEvoy, Brydie, Mettert, Kayne, Lewis, Cara C., Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Serene, Kingsland, Melanie, Shelton, Rachel C.
Increased use of knowledge translation strategies is associated with greater research impact on public health policy and practice: an analysis of trials of nutrition, physical activity, sexual health, tobacco, alcohol and substance use interventions
- Nathan, Nicole, Hall, Alix, Hope, Kirsty, Elton, Benjamin, Shoesmith, Adam, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Reeves, Penny, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Boyer, James, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wolfenden, Luke, McCarthy, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian E., Rissel, Chris, Naylor, Patt-Jean, Cradock, Angie, Lane, Cassandra
- Wolfenden, Luke, McCrabb, Sam, Williams, Christopher M., Yoong, Sze Lin, Barnes, Courtney, O'Brien, Kate M., Ng, Kwok W., Nathan, Nicole K., Sutherland, Rachel, Hodder, Rebecca K., Tzelepis, Flora, Nolan, Erin
The effectiveness of canteen manager audit and feedback reports and online menu-labels in encouraging healthier food choices within students’ online lunch orders: A pilot cluster randomised controlled trial in primary school canteens in New South Wales, Australia
The efficacy of a multi-strategy choice architecture intervention on improving the nutritional quality of high school students’ lunch purchases from online canteens (Click & Crunch High Schools): a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Hall, Alix, Wolfenden, Luke, Trost, Stewart G., Nathan, Nicole, Shoesmith, Adam, McCarthy, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian E., Rissel, Chris, Sutherland, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Brown, Hannah
A cross-sectional study of the nutritional quality of new south wales high school student food and drink purchases made via an online canteen ordering system
A multicomponent mHealth-based intervention (SWAP IT) to decrease the consumption of discretionary foods packed in school lunchboxes: Type I effectiveness-implementation hybrid cluster randomized controlled trial
- Sutherland, Rachel, Brown, Alison, Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny, Davies, Marc, Reilly, Kathryn, Cohen, Brad, Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Yoong, Serene, Janssen, Lisa, Chooi, Amelia, Hudson, Nayerra, Wiggers, John, Kerr, Nicola, Evans, Nicole
A trial of a six-month sugar-sweetened beverage intervention in secondary schools from a socio-economically disadvantaged region in Australia
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?