A randomized trial of tenecteplase versus alteplase for acute ischemic stroke
- Parsons, Mark, Spratt, Neil, Bateman, Grant, Donnan, Geoffrey, Davis, Stephen, Levi, Christopher, Bivard, Andrew, Campbell, Bruce, Chung, Kong, Miteff, Ferdinand, O'Brien, Bill, Bladin, Christopher, McElduff, Patrick, Allen, Chris
Acute stroke thrombolysis: time to dispense with the clock and move to tissue-based decision making?
- Bivard, Andrew, Spratt, Neil, Levi, Christopher R., Parsons, Mark W.
An enriched environment increases activity in stroke patients undergoing rehabilitation in a mixed rehabilitation unit: a pilot non-randomized controlled trial
- Janssen, Heidi, Ada, Louise, Bernhardt, Julie, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael, Nilsson, Michael, Spratt, Neil
Assessment of cerebral blood flow in adult patients with aortic coarctation
- Wong, Rachel, Ahmad, Waheed, Davies, Allan, Spratt, Neil, Boyle, Andrew, Levi, Christopher, Howe, Peter, Collins, Nicholas
Boredom in patients with acquired brain injuries during inpatient rehabilitation: a scoping review
- Kenah, Katrina, Bernhardt, Julie, Cumming, Toby, Spratt, Neil, Luker, Julie, Janssen, Heidi
Can Ketogenic Diet Therapy Improve Migraine Frequency, Severity and Duration?
- Haslam, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Herbert, Jaimee, Spratt, Neil, Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Cerebrospinal fluid is drained primarily via the spinal canal and olfactory route in young and aged spontaneuosly hypertensive rats
- Murtha, Lucy, Yang, Qing, Parsons, Mark, Levi, Christopher, Beard, Daniel, Spratt, Neil, McLeod, Damian
Chronic stress exacerbates neuronal loss associated with secondary neurodegeneration and suppresses microglial-like cells following focal motor cortex ischemia in the mouse
- Jones, Kimberley A., Zouikr, Ihssane, Patience, Madeleine, Clarkson, Andrew N., Isgaard, Jörgen, Johnson, Sarah J., Spratt, Neil, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick R.
Cognitive dysfunction is associated with abnormal responses in cerebral blood flow in patients with single ventricular physiology: Novel insights from transcranial Doppler ultrasound
- Wong, Rachel, Al-Omary, Mohammed, Baker, David, Spratt, Neil, Boyle, Andrew, Baker, Natasha, Howe, Peter, Collins, Nicholas
Comparison of two pre-hospital stroke scales to detect large vessel occlusion strokes in Australia: A prospective observational study
- Ostman, Cecilia, Garcia-Esperon, Carlos, Lillicrap, Thomas, Alanati, Khaled, Chew, Beng Lim Alvin, Pedler, Jennifer, Edwards, Sarah, Parsons, Mark, Levi, Christopher, Spratt, Neil
Contemporary trends in stroke complicating cardiac catheterisation
- Whitehead, Nicholas, Williams, Trent, Brienesse, Stephen, Ferreira, David, Murray, Natalia, Inder, Kerry, Beautement, Stephen, Spratt, Neil, Boyle, Andrew J., Collins, Nicholas
Defining the extent of irreversible brain ischemia using perfusion computed tomography
- Bivard, Andrew, McElduff, Patrick, Spratt, Neil, Levi, Christopher, Parsons, Mark
Epidural intracranial pressure measurement in rats using a fiber-optic pressure transducer
- Murtha, Lucy, McLeod, Damian, Spratt, Neil
Exploring staff experience of an "enriched environment" within stroke rehabilitation: a qualitative sub-study
- White, Jennifer H., Alborough, Katherine, Janssen, Heidi, Spratt, Neil, Jordan, Louise, Pollack, Michael
Exploring stroke survivor experience of participation in an enriched environment: a qualitative study
- White, Jennifer H., Bartley, Emma, Janssen, Heidi, Jordan, Louise-Anne, Spratt, Neil
Exploring the economic benefits of modafinil for post-stroke fatigue in Australia: a cost-effectiveness evaluation
- Bajorek, Beata, Gao, Lan, Lillicrap, Tom, Bivard, Andrew, Garcia-Esperon, Carlos, Parsons, Mark, Spratt, Neil, Holliday, Elizabeth, Levi, Chris
Global white matter hypoperfusion on CT predicts larger infarcts and hemorrhagic transformation after acute ischemia
- Bivard, Andrew, Cheng, Xin, Sylaja, P. N., Cao, Wen-Jie, Jannes, Jim, Dong, Qiang, Parsons, Mark, Lin, Long-Ting, Levi, Christopher, Spratt, Neil, Kleinig, Tim, O'Brien, Billy, Butcher, Kenneth, Lou, Min, Zhang, Jing-Fen
Growth hormone deficiency is frequent after recent stroke
- Lillicrap, Thomas, Garcia-Esperon, Carlos, Walker, Frederick Rohan, Ong, Lin Kooi, Nilsson, Michael, Spratt, Neil, Levi, Christopher R., Parsons, Mark, Isgaard, Jörgen, Bivard, Andrew
Improving access to acute stroke therapies: a controlled trial of organised pre-hospital and emergency care
- Quain, Debbie A., Parsons, Mark W., Attia, John, McElduff, Patrick, Levi, Christopher R., Loudfoot, Allan R., Spratt, Neil, Evans, Malcolm K., Russell, Michelle L., Royan, Angela T., Moore, Andrea G., Miteff, Ferdinand, Hullick, Carolyn J.
International benchmarking for acute thrombolytic therapy implementation in Australia and Japan
- Kawano, Hiroyuki, Levi, Christopher, Parsons, Mark, Inatomi, Yuichiro, Pagram, Heather, Kerr, Erin, Bivard, Andrew, Spratt, Neil, Miteff, Ferdinand, Yonehara, Toshiro, Ando, Yukio
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?