Corticotropin-releasing hormone gene expresssion in primary placental cells is modulated by cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate
- Cheng, Youhong, Nicholson, Richard C., King, Bruce, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Fitter, John T., Smith, Roger
Alterations of placental vascular function in asthmatic pregnancies
- Clifton, Vicki L., Giles, Warwick B., Smith, Roger, Bisits, Andrew T., Hempenstall, Philip A. J., Kessell, Carolyn G., Gibson, Peter G.
Chromatographic behaviour of selected steroids and their inclusion complexes with β-cyclodextrin on octadecylsilica stationary phases with different carbon loads
- Zarzycki, Pawel K., Kulhanek, Kathrin M., Smith, Roger
Effect of antalarmin, a novel corticotrophin-releasing hormone antagonist, on the dynamic function of the ovine fetal hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis
- Young, I. Ross, Chan, E. Cheng, Smith, Roger, Chrousos, George P., Veldhuis, Johannes D., Canny, Benedict J.
Progesterone withdrawal and estrogen activation in human parturition are coordinated by progesterone receptor-A expression in the myometrium
- Mesiano, Sam, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Fitter, John T., Kwek, Kenneth, Yeo, George, Smith, Roger
Reduced 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 activity is associated with decreased birth weight centile in pregnancies complicated by asthma
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Zakar, Tamas, Smith, Roger, Giles, Warwick B., Gibson, Peter G., Clifton, Vicki L.
Maternal asthma is associated with reduced female fetal growth
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Gibson, Peter G., Giles, Warwick B., Zakar, Tamas, Smith, Roger, Bisits, Andrew M., Kessell, Carolyn G., Clifton, Vicki L.
A profile of the immediate endocrine, metabolic and behavioural responses following a dual exposure to endotoxin in early life
- Walker, Frederick R., Brogan, Antonia, Smith, Roger, Hodgson, Deborah M.
Complex regulatory interactions control CRH gene expression
- Nicholson, Richard C., King, Bruce R., Smith, Roger
Asthma during pregnancy: mechanisms and treatment implications
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Gibson, Peter Gerard, Smith, Roger, Clifton, Vicki L.
Inflammatory aetiology of human myometrial activation tested using directed graphs
- Bisits, Andrew M., Smith, Roger, Mesiano, Sam, Yeo, George, Kwek, Kenneth, Macintyre, David, Chan, E.-Cheng
Differential enrichment of high- and low-molecular weight proteins and concurrent RNA extraction
- MacIntyre, David A., Smith, Roger, Chan, Eng-Cheng
Endocrine regulation of human fetal growth: the role of the mother, placenta, and fetus
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Smith, Roger, Giles, Warwick B., Clifton, Vicki L.
Neonatal neurodevelopmental outcomes following tocolysis with glycerol trinitrate patches
- Gill, Andrew, Madsen, Gemma, Knox, Marianna, Bisits, Andrew, Giles, Warwick, Tudehope, David, Rogers, Yvonne, Smith, Roger
Proteomic study of plasma proteins in pregnant women with asthma
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Johnson, Renee F., Wang, Yung-Chih, Akinsanya, Karen, Gibson, Peter G., Smith, Roger, Clifton, Vicki L.
Column-based method to simultaneously extract DNA, RNA, and proteins from the same sample
- Tolosa, Jorge M., Schjenken, John E., Civiti, Theodora D., Clifton, Vicki L., Smith, Roger
Corticotrophin releasing hormone and the timing of birth
- Smith, Roger, Nicholson, Richard C.
A recruiting failure turned success (letter)
- Hure, Alexis J., Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare E.
Contraction in human myometrium is associated with changes in small heat shock proteins
- MacIntyre, David A., Tyson, Elisa K., Read, Mark, Smith, Roger, Yeo, George, Kwek, Kenneth, Chan, Eng-Cheng
Evidence that a protein kinase A substrate, small heat-shock protein 20, modulates myometrial relaxation in human pregnancy
- Tyson, Elisa K., MacIntyre, David A., Smith, Roger, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Read, Mark
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?