A randomized comparison of three prandial insulin dosing algorithms for children and adolescents with Type 1 diabetes
- Lopez, P. E., Evans, M., King, B. R., Jones, T. W., Bell, K., McElduff, P., Davis, E. A., Smart, C. E.
Can children with type 1 diabetes and their caregivers estimate the carbohydrate content of meals and snacks?
- Smart, C. E., Ross, K., Edge, J. A., King, B. R., McElduff, P., Collins, C. E.
Children and adolescents on intensive insulin therapy maintain postprandial glycaemic control without precise carbohydrate counting
- Smart, C. E., Ross, K., Edge, J. A., Collins, C. E., Colyvas, K., King, B. R.
In children using intensive insulin therapy, a 20-g variation in carbohydrate amount significantly impacts on postprandial glycaemia
- Smart, C. E., King, B. R., McElduff, P., Collins, C. E.
Optimizing the combination insulin bolus split for a high-fat, high-protein meal in children and adolescents using insulin pump therapy
- Lopez, P. E., Smart, C. E., McElduff, P., Foskett, D. C., Price, D. A., Paterson, M. A., King, B. R
The ups and downs of low-carbohydrate diets in the management of Type 1 diabetes: a review of clinical outcomes
- Seckold, R., Fisher, E., de Bock, M., King, B. R., Smart, C. E.
Young children, adolescent girls and women with type 1 diabetes are more overweight and obese than reference populations, and this is associated with increased cardiovascular risk factors
- Marlow, A. L., Rowe, Christopher W., Anderson, D., Wynne, K., King, B. R., Howley, P., Smart, C. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?