Are we getting value for money from behavioral interventions for offenders? A research note reviewing the economic evaluation literature
- Settumba, Stella Nalukwago, Chambers, Georgina M., Shanahan, Marian, Schofield, Peter, Butler, Tony
Developing attributes and attribute-levels for a discrete-choice experiment: an example for interventions of impulsive violent offenders
- Settumba, Stella Nalukwago, Shanahan, Marian, Butler, Tony, Schofield, Peter, Lafferty, Lise, Simpson, Paul, Chambers, Georgina M.
Health service utilisation attributable to methamphetamine use in Australia: patterns, predictors and national impact
- McKetin, Rebecca, Degenhardt, Louisa, Shanahan, Marian, Baker, Amanda L., Lee, Nicole K., Lubman, Dan I.
Nabiximols for the treatment of cannabis dependence: a randomized clinical trial
- Lintzeris, Nicholas, Bhardwaj, Anjali, Chan, Therese, Kirby, Adrienne, Hall, Michelle, Jefferies, Meryem, Luksza, Jennifer, Shanahan, Marian, Kevin, Richard, Allsop, David, Mills, Llewellyn, Dunlop, Adrian, Copeland, Jan, McGregor, Iain, Bruno, Raimondo, Gugusheff, Jessica, Phung, Nghi, Montebello, Mark
Societal preferences for the treatment of impulsive-violent offenders: a discrete choice experiment
- Settumba, Stella, Butler, Tony, Schofield, Peter, Chambers, Georgina M., Shanahan, Marian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?