A systematic review of concussion in rugby league
- Gardner, Andrew, Iverson, Grant L., Levi, Christopher R., Schofield, Peter W., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Kohler, Ryan M. N., Stanwell, Peter
Alcohol and other drug use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men entering prison in New South Wales
- Doyle, Michael F., Butler, Tony G., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Guthrie, Jill, Reekie, Jo, Schofield, Peter W.
An olfactory 'stress test' may detect preclinical Alzheimer's disease
- Schofield, Peter W., Ebrahimi, Houman, Jones, Alison L., Bateman, Grant A., Murray, Sonya R.
Anxiety levels are independently associated with cognitive performance in an Australian multiple sclerosis patient cohort
- Ribbons, Karen, Lea, Rodney, Schofield, Peter W., Lechner-Scott, Jeannette
Application of the audio recorded cognitive screen and its relation to functioning in schizophrenia
- Gelder, Brooke M., Loughland, Carmel M., Carr, Vaughan J., Schofield, Peter W.
Bilingualism does not alter cognitive decline or dementia risk among Spanish-speaking immigrants
- Zahodne, Laura B., Schofield, Peter W., Farrell, Meagan T., Stern, Yaakov, Manly, Jennifer J.
Brief neuropsychological profiles in psychosis: a pilot study using the Audio Recorded Cognitive Screen (ARCS)
- Loughland, Carmel M., Allen, Joanne, Gianacas, Louisa, Schofield, Peter W., Lewin, Terry J., Hunter, Mick, Carr, Vaughan J.
Change in odor identification impairment is associated with improvement with cholinesterase inhibitor treatment in mild cognitive impairment
- Devanand, D. P., Lentz, Cody, Pelton, Gregory H., Chunga, Richard E., Ciarleglio, Aadam, Scodes, Jennifer M., Andrews, Howard, Schofield, Peter W., Stern, Yaakov, Huey, Edward D., Bell, Karen
Comparison of BICAMS and ARCS for assessment of cognition in multiple sclerosis and predictive value of employment status
- Maltby, Vicki E., Lea, Rodney A., Ribbons, Karen, Lea, Marino G., Schofield, Peter W., Lechner-Scott, Jeannette
Dementia associated with toxic causes and autoimmune disease
Diet quality and cognitive performance in Australian adults aged 55-85 years: a cross-sectional analysis of the Hunter Community Study cohort
- Li, Pui Fung, McEvoy, Mark A., McKiernan, Sharmaine, Schofield, Peter W., Macdonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Patterson, Amanda J.
Dietary long-chain fatty acids and cognitive performance in older Australian adults
- MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, McEvoy, Mark, Magennis, Eliza, Schofield, Peter W., Patterson, Amanda J., Zacharia, Karly
Discrepancies in cognitive history from patients and informants in relation to cognitive function
Does traumatic brain injury lead to criminality? A whole-population retrospective cohort study using linked data
- Schofield, Peter W., Malacova, Eva, Preen, David B., D'Este, Catherine, Tate, Robyn, Reekie, Joanne, Wand, Handan, Butler, Tony
First diagnosis of psychosis in the prison: results from a data-linkage study
- Chowdhury, Nabila Z., Albalawi, Olayan, Wand, Handan, Adily, Armita, Kariminia, Azar, Allnutt, Stephen, Sara, Grant, Dean, Kimberlie, Lappin, Julia, O'Driscoll, Colman, Grant, Luke, Schofield, Peter W., Greenberg, David, Butler, Tony
Genome-wide significant results identified for plasma apolipoprotein H levels in middle-aged and older adults
- Mather, Karen A., Thalamuthu, Anbupalam, Reppermund, Simone, Kochan, Nicole A., Lee, Teresa, Ames, David, Wright, Margaret J., Trollor, Julian N., Schofield, Peter W., Brodaty, Henry, Scott, Rodney J., Schofield, Peter R., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John R., Sachdev, Perminder S., Song, Fei, Armstrong, Nicola J., Poljak, Anne, Holliday, Elizabeth G., McEvoy, Mark, Kwok, John B., Assareh, Amelia A.
Individual- and population-level impacts of traumatic brain injury and maternal characteristics on subsequent offending behavior
- Wand, Handan, Simpson, Melanie, Malacova, Eva, Schofield, Peter W., Preen, David B., Tate, Robyn, Butler, Tony
Long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cognitive decline in non-demented adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Alex, Anu, Abbott, Kylie A., McEvoy, Mark, Schofield, Peter W., Garg, Manohar L.
Mental health in F-111 maintenance workers: the Study of Health Outcomes in Aircraft Maintenance Personnel (SHOAMP) general health and medical study
- Attia, John R., D'Este, Catherine, Schofield, Peter W., Brown, Anthony M., Gibson, Richard, Tavener, Meredith, Horsley, Keith, Harrex, Warren, Ross, James
Missense mutations in ITPR1 cause autosomal dominant congenital nonprogressive spinocerebellar ataxia
- Huang, Lijia, Chardon, Jodi Warman, Boycott, Kym M, Carter, Melissa T., Friend, Kathie L, Dudding, Tracy E., Schwartzentruber, Jeremy, Zou, Roubing, Schofield, Peter W., Douglas, Stuart, Bulman, Dennis E
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?