Alzheimer's disease patient groups derived from a multivariate analysis of cognitive test outcomes in the coalition against major diseases dataset
Identification of differentially expressed genes through integrated study of alzheimer's disease affected brain regions
An information theoretic clustering approach for unveiling authorship affinities in Shakespearean era plays and poems
Electronic health literacy among magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography medical imaging outpatients: cluster analysis
- Oldmeadow, Christopher, Riveros, Carlos, Klein, Ronald, Attia, John, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Scott, Rodney, Moscato, Pablo, Wang, Jie Jin, Mitchell, Paul, Buitendijk, Gabrielle H. S., Vingerling, Johannes R., Klaver, Caroline C. W.
- Casanova, Ramon, Varma, Sudhir, Wahrheit, Judith, Klavins, Kristaps, Jonsson, Palmi V., Eiriksdottir, Gudny, Aspelund, Thor, Launer, Lenore J., Gudnason, Vilmundur, Quigley, Cristinia Legido, Thambisetty, Madhav, Simpson, Brittany, Kim, Min, An, Yang, Saldana, Santiago, Riveros, Carlos, Moscato, Pablo, Griswold, Michael, Sonntag, Denise
Evaluation of different normalization and analysis procedures for Illumina gene expression microarray data involving small changes
(N-1) contingency planning in radial distribution networks using genetic algorithms
Strategies for enhancing communication between students, academics and researchers participating in large-scale undergraduate research projects
Identifying factors associated with sedentary time after stroke. Secondary analysis of pooled data from nine primary studies.
- Hendrickx, Wendy, Riveros, Carlos, Mahendran, Niruthikha, Manns, Trish J., Mead, Gillian, Moore, Sarah A., Paul, Lorna, Pisters, Martijn F., Saunders, David H., Simpson, Dawn B., Tieges, Zoë, Verschuren, Olaf, Askim, Torunn, English, Coralie, Bussmann, Johannes B. J., Callisaya, Michele L., Chastin, Sebastien F. M., Dean, Catherine M., Ezeugwu, Victor E., Jones, Taryn M., Kuys, Suzanne S.
A new combinatorial optimization approach for integrated feature selection using different datasets: a prostate cancer transcriptomic study
A transcription factor map as revealed by a genome-wide gene expression analysis of whole-blood mRNA transcriptome in multiple sclerosis
- Riveros, Carlos, Mellor, Drew, Vucic, Stephen, Stewart, Graeme J., Williams, David W., Scott, Rodney J., Lechner-Scott, Jeannette, Booth, David R., Moscato, Pablo, ANZgene Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium, Gandhi, Kaushal S., McKay, Fiona C., Cox, Mathew B., Berretta, Regina, Vaezpour, S. Yahya, Inostroza-Ponta, Mario, Broadley, Simon A., Heard, Robert N.
The discovery of novel biomarkers improves breast cancer intrinsic subtype prediction and reconciles the labels in the METABRIC data set
Computer face-matching technology using two-dimensional photographs accurately matches the facial gestalt of unrelated individuals with the same syndromic form of intellectual disability
- Dudding-Byth, Tracy, Baxter, Anne, Kleefstra, Tjitske, Ratwatte, Seshika, Riveros, Carlos, Brain, Steve, Lovell, Brian C., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Hackett, Anna, O'Donnell, Sheridan, White, Susan M., Attia, John, Brunner, Han, de Vries, Bert, Koolen, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?