An application of protection motivation theory to coronary heart disease risk factor behaviour in three Australian samples: community adults, cardiac patients, and school children
Testing a conceptual model related to weight perceptions, physical activity, and smoking in adolescents
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Bercovitz, Kim, Rhodes, Ryan E., Loucaides, Constantinos A., Karunamuni, Nandini
Development and evaluation of a theory-based physical activity guidebook for breast cancer survivors
- Vallance, Jeffrey K., Courneya, Kerry S., Taylor, Lorian M., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Mackey, John R.
Health-related behaviours in adults with diabetes: associations with health care utilization and costs
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Karunamuni, Nandini D., Johnson, Jeffrey A., Kotovych, Maria, Svenson, Lawrence W.
A mixed methods evaluation of televised health promotion advertisements targeted at older adults
- Berry, Tanya A., Spence, John C., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Bauman, Adrian, McCargar, Linda, Witcher, Chad, Clark, Marianne, Stolp, Sean
An examination of the relationships between dietary behaviours with physical activity and obesity in adults with type2 diabetes
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Karunamuni, Nandini, Taylor, Lorian, Schmidt, Cathy
Dietary patterns associated with glycemic index and glycemic load among Alberta adolescents
- Forbes, Laura E., Storey, Kate E., Fraser, Shawn N., Spence, John C., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Raine, Kim D., Hanning, Rhona M., McCargar, Linda J.
Factor structure and measurement invariance of a 10-item decisional balance scale: longitudinal and subgroup examination within an adult diabetic sample
- Pickering, Michael A., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
ParticipACTION: awareness of the participACTION campaign among Canadian adults: examining the knowledge gap hypothesis and a hierarchy-of-effects model
- Spence, John C., Brawley, Lawrence R., Craig, Cora Lynn, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Tremblay, Mark S., Bauman, Adrian, Faulkner, Guy E. J., Chad, Karen, Clark, Marianne I.
ParticipACTION: baseline assessment of the 'new ParticipACTION': a quantitative survey of Canadian organizational awareness and capacity
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Todosijczuk, Ivan, Brawley, Larry, Gauvin, Lise, Faulkner, Guy, Pickering, Michael A., Cragg, Susan, Chad, Karen, Spence, John C., Tremblay, Mark, Craig, Cora L., Bauman, Adrian
ParticipACTION: baseline assessment of the capacity available to the 'New ParticipACTION': a qualitative study of Canadian organizations
- Faulkner, Guy, McCloy, Cora, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Bauman, Adrian, Brawley, Larry R., Chad, Karen, Gauvin, Lise, Spence, John C., Tremblay, Mark S.
Protection motivation theory and physical activity: a longitudinal test among a representative population sample of Canadian adults
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Rhodes, Ryan E., Trinh, Linda
Readiness to shop for low-fat foods: a population study
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Hotz, Stephen B., Johnson, Steven T., Hansen, Janice S., Birkett, Nicholas J., Leonard, Lynne E., Flaman, Laura M.
Social-cognitive theories for predicting physical activity behaviours of employed women with and without young children
- Tavares, Leonor S., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Loucaides, Constantinos
The relationship between a short measure of health status and physical activity in a workplace population
- Bize, Raphael, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
A test of cognitive mediation in a 12-month physical activity workplace intervention: does it explain behaviour change in women?
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Pickering, Michael A., Rhodes, Ryan E., Courneya, Kerry S., Spence, John C.
Alberta Diabetes and Physical Activity Trial (ADAPT): a randomized theory-based efficacy trial for adults with type 2 diabetes - rationale, design, recruitment, evaluation, and dissemination
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Courneya, Kerry S., Sigal, Ronald J., Johnson, Jeffrey A., Birkett, Nicholas, Lau, David, Raine, Kim, Johnson, Steven T., Karunamuni, Nandini
Exploring facilitators and barriers to individual and organizational level capacity building: outcomes of participation in a community priority setting workshop
- Flaman, Laura M., Nykiforuk, Candace I. J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Raine, Kim
Exploring the mechanisms of physical activity and dietary behavior change in the Program X intervention for adolescents
- Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Peer telephone counseling for adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus:a case-study approach to inform the design, development, and evaluation of programs targeting physical activity
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Johnson, Steven T., Luchak, Mila, Pollock, Cathy, Holt, Nicholas L., Leahy, Annabel, Liebreich, Tanis, Sigal, Ronald J., Boulé, Normand G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?