Shorter Contextual Timescale Rather Than Memory Deficit in Aging
- Todd, Juanita, Yeark, Mattsen D., Paton, Bryan, Jermyn, Alexandra, Winkler, István
Context is everything: how context shapes modulations of responses to unattended sound
- Todd, Juanita, Frost, Jade D., Yeark, Mattsen, Paton, Bryan
Hierarchical learning of statistical regularities over multiple timescales of sound sequence processing: A dynamic causal modeling study
- Fitzgerald, Kaitlin, Auksztulewicz, Ryszard, Provost, Alexander, Paton, Bryan, Howard, Zachary, Todd, Juanita
The influence of variability on mismatch negativity amplitude
- Yeark, Mattsen, Paton, Bryan, Todd, Juanita
How are attention, learning, and social cognition related on the non-clinical autistic spectrum?
- Skewes, Joshua C., Kemp, Tony, Paton, Bryan, Hohwy, Jakob
Motion-induced blindness as a tool to measure attentional biases and the link to attention-deficit/hyperactivity traits
- McEwen, Cassandra, Paton, Bryan, Tsuchiya, Naotsugu, van Boxtel, Jeoren J. A.
Sexual Dimorphism of Resting-State Network Connectivity in Healthy Ageing
- Jamadar, Sharna D., Sforazzini, Francesco, Woods, Robyn L., Storey, Elsdon, McNeil, John J., Egan, Gary F., Raniga, Parnesh, Ferris, Nicholas J., Paton, Bryan, Bailey, Michael J., Brodtmann, Amy, Yates, Paul A., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Ward, Stephanie A.
Transdiagnostic variations in impulsivity and compulsivity in obsessive-compulsive disorder and gambling disorder correlate with effective connectivity in cortical-striatal-thalamic-cortical circuits
- Parkes, Linden, Tiego, Jeggan, Fornito, Alex, Yücel, Murat, Aquino, Kevin, Braganza, Leah, Chamberlain, Samuel R., Fontenelle, Leonardo F., Harrison, Ben J., Lorenzetti, Valentina, Paton, Bryan, Razi, Adeel
Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease changes perception in the Rubber Hand Illusion
- Ding, Catherine, Palmer, Colin J., Hohwy, Jakob, Youssef, George J., Paton, Bryan, Tsuchiya, Naotsugu, Stout, Julie C., Thyagarajan, Dominic
Dissociating neural variability related to stimulus quality and response times in perceptual decision-making
- Bode, Stefan, Bennett, Daniel, Sewell, David K., Paton, Bryan, Egan, Gary F., Smith, Philip L., Murawski, Carsten
Time as context: The influence of hierarchical patterning on sensory inference
- Todd, Juanita, Petherbridge, Anne, Speirs, Bronte, Provost, Alexander, Paton, Bryan
Emotional responses to music: shifts in frontal brain asymmetry mark periods of musical change
- Arjmand, Hussain-Abdulah, Hohagen, Jesper, Paton, Bryan, Rickard, Nikki S.
Attenuated self-tickle sensation even under trajectory perturbation
- Van Doorn, George, Paton, Bryan, Howell, Jacqui, Hohwy, Jakob
Switch-specific and general preparation map onto different ERP components in a task-switching paradigm
- Karayanidis, Frini, Provost, Alexander, Brown, Scott, Paton, Bryan, Heathcote, Andrew
Audio mastering: experimenting on the creative system of music production
- Paton, Bryan, McIntyre, Phillip
The mastering process and the systems model of creativity
- McIntyre, Philip, Paton, Bryan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?