Experimental pain in the groin may refer into the lower abdomen: implications to clinical assessments
- Drew, M. K., Palsson, T. S., Hirata, R. P., Izumi, M., Lovell, G., Welvaert, M., Chiarelli, P., Osmotherly, P. G., Graven-Nielsen, T.
Resisted adduction in hip neutral is a superior provocation test to assess adductor longus pain: an experimental pain study
- Drew, M. K., Palsson, T. S., Izumi, M., Hirata, R. P., Lovell, G., Chiarelli, P., Osmotherly, P. G., Graven-Nielsen, T.
Cervical spine meniscoids: an update on their morphological characteristics and potential clinical significance
- Farrell, S. F., Osmotherly, P. G., Cornwall, J., Sterling, M., Rivett, D. A.
The effect of wearing loupes on upper extremity musculoskeletal disorders among dental hygienists
- Hayes, M. J., Osmotherly, P. G., Taylor, J. A., Smith, D. R., Ho, A.
COVID 19 and manual therapy: international lessons and perspectives on current and future clinical practice and education
- MacDonald, C. W., Lonnemann, E., Petersen, S. M., Rivett, Darren A., Osmotherly, P. G., Brismée, J. M.
Lymphoedema following treatment for head and neck cancer: impact on patients, and beliefs of health professionals
- McGarvey, A. C., Osmotherly, P. G., Hoffman, G. R., Chiarelli, P. E.
Intra-operative monitoring of the spinal accessory nerve: a systematic review
- McGarvey, A. C., Hoffman, G. R., Osmotherly, P. G., Chiarelli, P. E.
Knowledge and use of craniovertebral instability testing by Australian physiotherapists
- Osmotherly, P. G., Rivett, D. A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?