The architecture of risk for type 2 diabetes: understanding Asia in the context of global findings
Differing contributions of classical risk factors to type 2 diabetes in multi-ethnic Malaysian populations
- Abdullah, Noraidatulakma, Murad, Nor Azian Abdul, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kamaruddin, Mohd Arman, Jalal, Nazihah Abd, Ismail, Norliza, Jamal, Rahman, Scott, Rodney J., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
Drosophila 3ʹ UTRs are more complex than protein-coding sequences
Effects of assault type on cognitive behaviour therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol misuse
Improving smoking cessation care in pregnancy at Aboriginal Medical Services: 'ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy' step-wedge cluster randomised study
- Bar-Zeev, Yael, Clarke, M, Oldmeadow, C, Clough, A, Carson, K, Boydell, K, Lim, LL, Smith, R, Cadet-James, Y, Bittoun, R, Atkin, L, Cowling, B, Orcher, L, Bovill, Michelle, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Atkins, Louise, Reath, Jennifer, Gould, Gillian Sandra
Clinician factors associated with prescribing nicotine replacement therapy in pregnancy: a cross-sectional survey of Australian obstetricians and general practitioners
The toileting habit profile questionnaire-revised: examining discriminative and concurrent validity
Primary outcomes data from a cluster-randomised controlled trial testing the effect of an organisational change intervention for increasing the delivery of smoking cessation treatment in alcohol and other drug service settings
- Bonevski, Billie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepsis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian
Comparing socially disadvantaged smokers who agree and decline to participate in a randomised smoking cessation trial
Where should we target our research effort? A data-based model for determining priorities for smoking cessation research and healthcare delivery in general practice
A consumer register: an acceptable and cost-effective alternative for accessing patient populations
How accurately do general practitioners detect concurrent tobacco use and risky alcohol consumption? A cross-sectional study in Australian general practice
Improving self-management of cancer risk factors, under-screening for cancer and depression among general practice patients: Study protocol of a randomised controlled trial
The reliability of the ankle brachial index: a systematic review
- Chan, Jessica P. L., Thalamuthu, Anbupalam, Reppermund, Simone, Menant, Jasmine, Trollor, Julian N., Brodaty, Henry, Schofield, Peter R., Attia, John R., Sachdev, Perminder S., Scott, Rodney J., Mather, Karen A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Armstrong, Nicola J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., McEvoy, Mark, Kwok, John B., Assareh, Amelia A., Peel, Rosanne, Hancock, Stephen J.
- Chen, Chushuang, Parsons, Mark W., Dong, Qiang, Bivard, Andrew, Clapham, Matthew, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Levi, Christopher R., Lin, Longting, Cheng, Xin, Lou, Min, Kleinig, Timothy J., Butcher, Kenneth S.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?