Validity of using multiple imputation for "unknown" stage at diagnosis in population-based cancer registry data
Using probabilistic record linkage methods to identify Australian Indigenous women on the Queensland Pap Smear Register: the National Indigenous Cervical Screening Project
- Whop, Lisa J., Diaz, Abbey, Moore, Suzanne P., Condon, John R., Baade, Peter, Garvey, Gail, Cunningham, Joan, Brotherton, Julia M. L., Canfell, Karen, Valery, Patricia C., O'Connell, Dianne L., Taylor, Catherine
Using linked routinely collected health data to describe prostate cancer treatment in New South Wales, Australia: a validation study
Using administrative health data to describe colorectal and lung cancer care in New South Wales, Australia: a validation study
The relationship between basal and squamous cell skin cancer and smoking related cancers
The importance of blood-borne viruses in elevated cancer risk among opioid-dependent people: a population-based cohort study
- Vajdic, Claire M., Pour, Sadaf Marashi, Amin, Jananki, Burns, Lucinda, Degenhardt, Louise, Olivier, Jake, Swart, Alexander, O'Connell, Dianne L., Falster, Michael O., Meagher, Nicola S., Mao, Limin, Grulich, Andrew E., Randall, Deborah A.
The first comprehensive report on Indigenous Australian women's inequalities in cervical screening: a retrospective registry cohort study in Queensland, Australia (2000-2011)
- Whop, Lisa J., Garvey, Gail, Roder, David, Gertig, Dorota, Moore, Suzanne P., Condon, John R., Baade, Peter, Cunningham, Joan, Lokuge, Kamalini, Brotherton, Julia M., Valery, Patricia C., O'Connell, Dianne L., Canfell, Karen, Diaz, Abbey
Risk factors for current and future unmet supportive care needs of people with pancreatic cancer. A longitudinal study
- Beesley, Vanessa L., Wockner, Leesa F., Neale, Rachel E., O'Rourke, Peter, Janda, Monika, Goldstein, David, Gooden, Helen, Merrett, Neil D., O'Connell, Dianne L., Rowlands, Ingrid J., Wyld, David K.
Psychological distress and quality of life in lung cancer: the role of health-related stigma, illness appraisals and social constraints
- Chambers, Suzanne K., Baade, Peter, Zorbas, Helen, Dunn, Jeff, O'Connell, Dianne L., Youl, Philippa, Aitken, Joanne, Occhipinti, Stefano, Vinod, Shalini, Valery, Patricia C., Garvey, Gail, Fong, Kwun M., Ball, David
Prostate cancer prevalence in New South Wales Australia: a population-based study
Prostate cancer mortality outcomes and patterns of primary treatment for Aboriginal men in New South Wales, Australia
Phase of care prevalence for prostate cancer in New South Wales, Australia: a population-based modelling study
- Kang, Yoon-Jung, O'Connell, Dianne L., Barton, Michael, Canfell, Karen, Tan, Jeffrey, Lew, Jie-Bin, Demers, Alain, Lotocki, Robert, Kliewer, Erich V., Hacker, Neville F., Jackson, Michael, Delaney, Geoff P.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?