A multidisciplinary team-oriented intervention to increase guideline recommended care for high-risk prostate cancer: A stepped-wedge cluster randomised implementation trial
A population-based study of breast cancer prevalence in Australia: predicting the future health care needs of women living with breast cancer
A systematic review of the impact of stigma and nihilism on lung cancer outcomes
Accurate categorisation of menopausal status for research studies: a step-by-step guide and detailed algorithm considering age, self-reported menopause and factors potentially masking the occurrence of menopause.
Acute hospital-based services used by adults during the last year of life in New South Wales, Australia: A population-based retrospective cohort study
Acute hospital-based services utilisation during the last year of life in New South Wales, Australia: methods for a population-based study
- Pilleron, Sophie, Charvat, Hadrien, Araghi, Marzieh, Arnold, Melina, Fidler-Benaoudia, Miranda M., Bardot, Aude, Grønlie Guren, Marianne, Tervonen, Hanna, Little, Alana, O'Connell, Dianne L., Gavin, Anna, De, Prithwish, Aagard Thomsen, Linda, Møller, Bjørn, Jackson, Christopher, Bucher, Oliver, Walsh, Paul M., Vernon, Sally, Bray, Freddie, Soerjomataram, Isabelle
Are international differences in breast cancer survival between Australia and the UK present amongst both screen-detected women and non-screen-detected women?: survival estimates for women diagnosed in West Midlands and New South Wales 1997-2006
- Payne, Madeleine, Burmeister, Elizabeth A., Waterhouse, Mary, Jordan, Susan J, O'Connell, Dianne L., Merrett, Neil D., Goldstein, David, Wyld, David, Beesley, Vanessa L., Gooden, Helen, Janda, Monika, Neale, Rachel E.
- Weber, Marianne F., Sarich, Peter E. A., Vassallo, Amy, Laaksonen, Maarit A., Grogan, Paul, O'Connell, Dianne L., Banks, Emily, Canfell, Karen, Vaneckova, Pavla, Wade, Stephen, Egger, Sam, Ngo, Preston, Joshy, Grace, Goldsbury, David E., Yap, Sarsha, Feletto, Eleonora
- Luo, Qingwei, O'Connell, Dianne L., Soerjomataram, Isabelle, Steinberg, Julia, Canfell, Karen, Yu, Xue Qin, Kahn, Clare, Caruana, Michael, Pesola, Francesca, Sasieni, Peter, Grogan, Paul B., Aranda, Sanchia, Cabasag, Citadel J.
Cervical abnormalities are more common among Indigenous than other Australian women: A retrospective record-linkage study, 2000-2011
- Whop, Lisa J., Baade, Peter, Roder, David, Gertig, Dorota M., Moore, Suzanne P., Condon, John R., Garvey, Gail, Cunningham, Joan, Brotherton, Julia M. L., Lokuge, Kamalini, Valery, Patricia C., O'Connell, Dianne L., Canfell, Karen, Diaz, Abbey
Changes in cancer incidence and mortality in Australia over the period 1996-2015
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?