Change in exhaled nitric oxide during peanut challenge is related to severity of reaction
Daily steps and diet, but not sleep, are related to mortality in older Australians
- Oftedal, Stina, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Attia, John, Brown, Wendy J., Collins, Clare E., Ewald, Benjamin, Glozier, Nicholas, McEvoy, Mark, Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Stamatakis, Emmanuel, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J.
Metabolically healthy overweight/obesity are associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease in adults, even in the absence of metabolic risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies
Dietary long-chain fatty acids and cognitive performance in older Australian adults
- Peel, Roseanne, Ren, Shu, Sturm, Jonathan, Durrheim, David, Hung, Joseph, Briffa, Tom G., Chew, Derek P., Anderson, Phil, Moon, Lynelle, McEvoy, Mark, Hansbro, Philip M., Newby, David A., Hure, Alexis, Attia, John R., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, D'Este, Catherine A., Abhayaratna, Walter P., Tonkin, Andrew M., Hopper, Ingrid, Thrift, Amanda G., Levi, Christopher R.
A serological diagnosis of coeliac disease is associated with osteoporosis in older Australian adults
Assessment of nutritional status of infants living in arsenic-contaminated areas in Bangladesh and its association with arsenic exposure
- Milton, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Iyengar, Vasu, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Hussain, Sumaira, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Munirul Islam, M., Shamsir Ahmed, A. M.
Cardiovascular disease lifestyle risk factors in people with psychosis: a cross-sectional study
Comparison of superficial surgical site infection between delayed primary versus primary wound closure in complicated appendicitis: a randomized controlled trial
- Siribumrungwong, Boonying, Chantip, Anuwat, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Noorit, Pinit, Wilasrusmee, Chumpon, Ungpinitpong, Winai, Chotiya, Pradya, Leerapan, Borwornsom, Woratanarat, Patarawan, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John
- Ligthart, Symen, Vaez, Ahmad, Võsa, Urmo, Stathopoulou, Maria G., de Vries, Paul S., Prins, Bram P., Van der Most, Peter J., Tanaka, Toshiko, Naderi, Elnaz, Rose, Lynda M., Wu, Ying, Karlsson, Robert, Barbalic, Maja, Lin, Honghuang, Pool, René, Zhu, Gu, Macé, Aurélien, Sidore, Carlo, Trompet, Stella, Mangino, Massimo, Sabater-Lleal, Maria, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Attia, John R., Scott, Rodney J., McEvoy, Mark
Multiethnic meta-analysis identifies ancestry-specific and cross-ancestry loci for pulmonary function
- Wyss, Annah B., Sofer, Tamar, Gao, Wei, Ahluwalia, Tarunveer S., Tang, Wenbo, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Duan, Qing, de Jong, Kim, Wojczynski, Mary K., Wang, Xin-Qun, Noordam, Raymond, Hartwig, Fernando Pires, Lee, Mi Kyeong, Holliday, Elizabeth G., McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John R., Terzikhan, Natalie, Nguyen, Jennifer N., Lahousse, Lies, Latourelle, Jeanne C., Smith, Albert Vernon, Bartz, Traci M., Feitosa, Mary F.
Neutrophil lymphocyte ratio and cardiovascular disease risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Prospective study of dietary zinc intake and risk of cardiovascular disease in women
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?