A cross-sectional study of the association between autoantibodies and qualitative ultrasound index of bone in an elderly sample without clinical autoimmune disease
- Iseme, Rosebella A., McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Walker, Frederick R., Boyle, Michael, Attia, John
A role for autoantibodies in atherogenesis
- Iseme, Rosebella A., McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Walker, Frederick R., Handley, Tonelle, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Boyle, Michael
A serological diagnosis of coeliac disease is associated with osteoporosis in older Australian adults
- Potter, Michael D. E., Walker, Marjorie M., Hancock, Stephen, Holliday, Elizabeth, Brogan, Gregory, Jones, Michael, McEvoy, Mark, Boyle, Michael, Talley, Nicholas J., Attia, John
A systematic review and meta-analysis of dietary patterns and depression in community-dwelling adults
- Lai, Jun S., Hiles, Sarah, Bisquera, Alessandra, Hure, Alexis J., McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John
A systematic review and meta-analysis of tumor necrosis factor α-308 polymorphism and Kawasaki disease
- Arj-Ong, Sakda, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John
An appraisal of methodology reporting in lifestyle interventions among people with psychosis: a systematic review
- Mucheru, Doreen, Hanlon, Mary-Claire, McEvoy, Mark, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
Assessment of nutritional status of infants living in arsenic-contaminated areas in Bangladesh and its association with arsenic exposure
- Milton, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Iyengar, Vasu, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Hussain, Sumaira, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Munirul Islam, M., Shamsir Ahmed, A. M.
Association between apolipoprotein E polymorphisms and age-related macular degeneration: A HuGE review and meta-analysis
- Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Bowe, Steve, McEvoy, Mark, Smith, Wayne, Attia, John
Association between cytokine gene polymorphisms and outcomes in renal transplantation: a meta-analysis of individual patient data
- Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Dmitrienko, Svetlana, Attia, John, Gerbase-DeLima, Maria, McDaniel, D. Olga, Inigo, Pablo, Chow, Kai Ming, McEvoy, Mark, Ingsathit, Atiporn, Trevillian, Paul, Barber, William Henry
Association between endometriosis and the interleukin 1A (IL1A) locus
- Sapkota, Yadav, Low, Siew-Kee, Takahashi, Atsushi, Scott, Rodney J., Kubo, Michiaki, Zondervan, Krina T., Montgomery, Grant W., Nyholt, Dale R., Attia, John, Gordon, Scott D., Henders, Anjali K., Holliday, Elizabeth G., MacGregor, Stuart, Martin, Nicholas G., McEvoy, Mark, Morris, Andrew P.
Association between hypertension and chronic arsenic exposure in drinking water: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh
- Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul, Khan, Ismail, Hasnat, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Hassan, Sheikh Mohammad Nazmul, McEvoy, Mark, D'Este, Catherine, Azim, Syed, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Shahidullah, Sheikh Mohammad
Association between IRF6 and 8q24 polymorphisms and nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Wattanawong, Kachin, Rattanasiri, Sasivimol, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Association between plasma phospholipid omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and type 2 diabetes is sex dependent: the hunter community study
- Abbott, Kylie A., Burrows, Tracy L., Thota, Rohith N., Alex, Anu, Acharya, Shamasunder, Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Garg, Manohar L.
Association between type 2 diabetes and chronic arsenic exposure in drinking water: a cross sectional study in Bangladesh
- Islam, Md Rafiqul, Khan, Ismail, Hassan, Sheikh Md Nazmul, McEvoy, Mark, D'Este, Catherine, Attia, John, Peel, Roseanne, Sultana, Munira, Akter, Shahnaz, Milton, Abul Hasnat
Asymmetric dimethylarginine: a possible link between vascular disease and dementia
- Asif, Muhammad, Soiza, Roy Louis, McEvoy, Mark, Mangoni, Arduino A.
Autoantibodies and depression: evidence for a causal link?
- Iseme, Rosebella Alungata, McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Attia, John, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Availability of arsenic in human milk in women and its correlation with arsenic in urine of breastfed children living in arsenic contaminated areas in Bangladesh
- Islam, Md Rafiqul, Attia, John, Akter, Shahnaz, Smith, Wayne, Begg, Stephen, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Slater, Christine, Islam, Md Monirul, Akhter, Ayesha, d'Este, Catherine, Peel, Roseanne
Biochemical validation of the older Australian's food frequency questionnaire using carotenoids and vitamin E
- Lai, Jun S., Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Hure, Alexis J.
Breakfast cereal consumption and obesity risk amongst the mid-age cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Quatela, Angelica, Callister, Robin, Patterson, Amanda J., McEvoy, Mark, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K.
Calcium and vitamin D supplementation for prevention of preeclampsia: a systematic review and network meta-analysis
- Khaing, Win, Vallibhakara, Sakda Arj-Ong, Tantrakul, Visasiri, Vallibhakara, Orawin, Rattanasiri, Sasivimol, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?