Smoking rates may be declining
- Walsh, Raoul A., Paul, Christine L., McElduff, Patrick
Anti-inflammatory effect of itraconazole in stable allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis: a randomized controlled trial
- Wark, Peter Alexander Blanch, Hensley, Michael John, Saltos, Nicholas, Boyle, Michael James, Toneguzzi, Ruth Christine, Simpson, Jodie Louise, McElduff, Patrick, Gibson, Peter Gerard
A method for meta-analysis of molecular association studies
- Thakkinstian, Ammarin, McElduff, Patrick, D'Este, Catherine, Duffy, David, Attia, John
Improving access to acute stroke therapies: a controlled trial of organised pre-hospital and emergency care
- Quain, Debbie A., Parsons, Mark W., Attia, John, McElduff, Patrick, Levi, Christopher R., Loudfoot, Allan R., Spratt, Neil, Evans, Malcolm K., Russell, Michelle L., Royan, Angela T., Moore, Andrea G., Miteff, Ferdinand, Hullick, Carolyn J.
Indices of obesity and cardiovascular risk factors in British women
- Kwok, See, McElduff, Patrick, Ashton, David W., Lowe, Gordon D. O., Wood, D., Humphries, Stephen E., Charlton-Menys, Valentine, Durrington, Paul N.
Smoking care provision in hospitals: a review of prevalence
- Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Paul, Christine, McElduff, Patrick, Walsh, Raoul A., Sakrouge, Rebecca, Wiggers, John, Knight, Jenny
Adverse outcomes following emergency department discharge of patients with possible acute coronary syndrome
- Loten, Conrad, Isbister, Geoffrey, Jamcotchian, Melissa, Hullick, Carolyn, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Marley, John
Assessment and reproducibility of non-eosinophilic asthma using induced sputum
- Simpson, Jodie L., McElduff, Patrick, Gibson, Peter G.
Increasing smoking cessation care provision in hospitals: a meta-analysis of intervention effect
- Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Paul, Christine, Sakrouge, Rebecca, McElduff, Patrick, Walsh, Raoul A., Wiggers, John, Knight, Jenny, Girgis, Afaf
MTHFR 677 C>T and 1298 A>C polymorphisms and the age of onset of colorectal cancer in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer
- Reeves, Stuart G., Meldrum, Cliff, Groombridge, Claire, Spigelman, Allan D., Suchy, Janina, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Lubinski, Jan, McElduff, Patrick, Scott, Rodney J.
Patterns of plasma corticotropin-releasing hormone, progesterone, estradiol, and estriol change and the onset of human labor
- Smith, Roger, Smith, Julia I., Shen, Xiaobin, Engel, Patricia J., Bowman, Maria E., McGrath, Shaun A., Bisits, Andrew M., McElduff, Patrick, Giles, Warwick B., Smith, David W.
The independent predictive utility of computed tomography angiographic collateral status in acute ischaemic stroke
- Miteff, Ferdinand, Levi, Christopher R., Bateman, Grant A., Spratt, Neil, McElduff, Patrick, Parsons, Mark W.
Validation of a point of care troponin assay in real life emergency department conditions
- Loten, Conrad, Attia, John, Hullick, Carolyn, Marley, John, McElduff, Patrick
A cross sectional survey of sharps including needlestick (SIN) injuries among NSW nurses in 2007: study report
- Kable, Ashley, Guest, Maya, McLeod, Mary, Butrej, Trish, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
A multidisciplinary group programme in rural settings for community-dwelling chronic stroke survivors and their carers: a pilot randomized controlled trial
- Marsden, Dianne, Quinn, Rhonda, Pond, Nicole, Golledge, Robyn, Neilson, Claire, White, Jennifer, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael
An enriched environment improves sensorimotor function post-ischemic stroke
- Janssen, Heidi, Bernhardt, Julie, Spratt, Neil J., Collier, Janice M., Sena, Emily S., McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Pollack, Michael, Howells, David W., Nilsson, Michael, Calford, Mike B.
Detecting genotyping error using measures of degree of Hardy-Weinberg disequilibrium
- Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, McElduff, Patrick, Milne, Elizabeth, Dawson, Somer, Scott, Rodney J., de Klerk, Nicholas, Armstrong, Bruce, Thompson, John
Does it matter who writes medical news stories?
- Wilson, Amanda, Robertson, Jane, McElduff, Patrick, Jones, Alison, Henry, David
Evaluation of a commercial web-based weight loss and weight loss maintenance program in overweight and obese adults: a randomized controlled trial
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Pennie, Fletcher, Kate, Martin, Julia, Aguiar, Elroy J., Lucas, Ashlee, Neve, Melinda, McElduff, Patrick, Callister, Robin
Influence of age on long-term outcome after emergent percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- Hiew, Chin, Williams, Trent, Hatton, Rachael, Narasimhan, Sesuasayee, O'Connor, Simon, Baker, Fran, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Collins, Nicholas
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?