Airway epithelial cell immunity is delayed during rhinovirus infection in asthma and COPD
- Veerati, Punnam Chander, Troy, Niamh Mary, Reid, Andrew T., Li, Ngan Fung, Nichol, Kristy S., Kaur, Parwinder, Maltby, Steven, Wark, Peter A. B., Knight, Darryl A., Bosco, Anthony, Grainge, Chris L., Bartlett, Nathan W.
Antagonism of miR-328 increases the antimicrobial function of macrophages and neutrophils and rapid clearance of non-typeable Haemophilus Influenzae (NTHi) from infected lung
Bromodomain and extra terminal (BET) inhibitor suppresses macrophage-driven steroid-resistant exacerbations of airway hyper-responsiveness and inflammation
Comparing approaches for selection, development, and deployment of extended reality (XR) teaching applications: A case study at The University of Newcastle Australia
- Hood, Rebecca J., Maltby, Steven, Keynes, Angela, Kluge, Murielle G., Nalivaiko, Eugene, Ryan, Annika, Cox, Martine, Parsons, Mark W., Paul, Christine L., Garcia-Esperon, Carlos, Spratt, Neil J., Levi, Christopher R., Walker, Frederick R.
Development of a modular stress management platform (performance edge VR) and a pilot efficacy trial of a bio-feedback enhanced training module for controlled breathing
IL-6 drives neutrophil-mediated pulmonary inflammation associated with bacteremia in murine models of colitis
- Mateer, Sean W., Mathe, Andrea, Kim, Richard Y., Minahan, Kyra, Walker, Marjorie M., Callister, Robert C., Foster, Paul S., Horvat, Jay C., Hansbro, Philip M., Keely, Simon, Bruce, Jessica, Liu, Gang, Maltby, Steven, Fricker, Michael, Goggins, Bridie J., Tay, Hock L., Marks, Ellen, Burns, Grace
MicroRNA expression is altered in an ovalbumin-induced asthma model and targeting miR-155 with antagomirs reveals cellular specificity
- Li, Jing Jing, Tay, Hock L., Mattes, Joerg, Foster, Paul S., Yang, Ming, Maltby, Steven, Xiang, Yang, Eyers, Fiona, Hatchwell, Luke, Zhou, Hong, Toop, Hamish D., Morris, Jonathan C., Nair, Parameswaran
Omalizumab treatment response in a population with severe allergic asthma and overlapping COPD
- Liu, Gang, Mateer, Sean W., Minahan, Kyra, Maltby, Steven, Fricker, Michael, Foster, Paul S., Wark, Peter A. B., Hansbro, Philip M., Keely, Simon, Hsu, Alan, Goggins, Bridie J., Tay, Hock, Mathe, Andrea, Fan, Kening, Neal, Rachel, Bruce, Jessica, Burns, Grace
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?