A review of mediators of behavior in interventions to promote physical activity among children and adolescents
- Lubans, David Revalds, Foster, Charlie, Biddle, Stuart J. H.
Mediators of behavior change in two tailored physical activity interventions for adolescent girls
- Taymoori, Parvaneh, Lubans, David Revalds
Predicting exercise behavior among Iranian college students using the Transtheoretical Model and structural equation modeling
- Farmanbar, Rabiollah, Niknami, Shamsaddin, Heydarnia, Alireza, Hajizadeh, Ebrahim, Lubans, David Revalds
Social, psychological and behavioural correlates of pedometer step counts in a sample of Australian adolescents
- Lubans, David Revalds, Morgan, Philip J.
Associations between sedentary behavior and self-esteem in adolescent girls from schools in low-income communities
- Nihill, Genevieve Frances Jane, Lubans, David Revalds, Plotnikoff, Ronald Cyril
Development and evaluation of social cognitive measures related to adolescent physical activity
- Dewar, Deborah L., Lubans, David Revalds, Morgan, Philip James, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Adolescent pedometer protocols: examining reactivity, tampering and participants' perceptions
- Scott, Joseph John, Morgan, Philip James, Plotnikoff, Ronald Cyril, Trost, Stewart Graeme, Lubans, David Revalds
Self-efficacy, physical activity, and sedentary behavior in adolescent girls: testing mediating effects of the perceived school and home environment
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Gebel, Klaus, Lubans, David Revalds
The PLUNGE randomized controlled trial: evaluation of a games-based physical activity professional learning program in primary school physical education
- Miller, Andrew, Christensen, Erin M., Eather, Narelle, Sproule, John, Annis-Brown, Laura, Lubans, David Revalds
Fundamental movement skills: an important focus
- Barnett, Lisa M., Stodden, David, Cohen, Kristen E., Smith, Jordan J., Lubans, David Revalds, Lenoir, Matthieu, Iivonen, Susanna, Miller, Andrew D., Laukkanen, Arto, Dudley, Dean, Lander, Natalie J., Brown, Helen, Morgan, Philip J.
Improving health-related fitness in adolescents: the CrossFit TeensTM randomised controlled trial
- Eather, Narelle, Morgan, Philip James, Lubans, David Revalds
Associations between fundamental movement skill competence, physical activity and psycho-social determinants in Hong Kong Chinese children
- Chan, Cecilia H. S., Ha, Amy S. C., Ng, Johan Y. Y., Lubans, David Revalds
Associations of object control motor skill proficiency, game play competence, physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness among primary school children
- Miller, Andrew, Eather, Narelle, Duncan, Mitch, Lubans, David Revalds
Embodied learning in the classroom: effects on primary school children's attention and foreign language vocabulary learning
- Schmidt, Mirko, Benzing, Valentin, Wallman-Jones, Amie, Mavilidi, Myrto-Foteini, Lubans, David Revalds, Paas, Fred
The impact of physical activity on brain structure and function in youth: a systematic review
- Valkenborghs, Sarah Ruth, Noetel, Michael, Hillman, Charles, Nilsson, Michael, Smith, Jordan J., Ortega, Francisco B., Lubans, David Revalds
Effects of physical education interventions on cognition and academic performance outcomes in children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- García-Hermoso, Antonio, Ramírez-Vélez, Robinson, Lubans, David Revalds, Izquierdo, Mikel
School-based interventions modestly increase physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness but are least effective for youth who need them most: An individual participant pooled analysis of 20 controlled trials
- Hartwig, Timothy Bryan, Sanders, Taren, Vasconcellos, Diego, Noetel, Michael, Parker, Philip D., Lubans, David Revalds, Andrade, Susana, Ávila-García, Manuel, Bartholomew, John, Belton, Sarahjane, Brooks, Naomi E., Bugge, Anna, Cavero-Redondo, Iván, Christiansen, Lares Breum, Cohen, Kristen, Coppinger, Tara, Dyrstad, Sindre, Errisuriz, Vanessa, Fairclough, Stuart, Gorely, Trish, Javier Huertas-Delgado, Francisco
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?