Rationale and study protocol for 'Switch-off 4 Healthy Minds' (S4HM): a cluster randomized controlled trial to reduce recreational screen time in adolescents
Physical activity and physical self-concept in youth: systematic review and meta-analysis
Intervention to reduce recreational screen-time in adolescents: outcomes and mediators from the 'Switch-Off 4 Healthy Minds' (S4HM) cluster randomized controlled trial
Longitudinal associations between changes in screen-time and mental health outcomes in adolescents
Rater agreement of a test battery designed to assess adolescents' resistance training skill competency
Guidelines for the selection of physical literacy measures in physical education in Australia
- Barnett, Lisa M., Dudley, Dean A., Salmon, Jo, Ziviani, Jenny, Okely, Anthony D., Wainwright, Nalda, Evans, John R., Keegan, Richard J., Telford, Richard D., Lubans, David R., Bryant, Anna S., Roberts, William M., Morgan, Philip J., Schranz, Natasha K., Weissensteiner, Juanita R., Vella, Stewart A.
Correlates of gross motor competence in children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Barnett, Lisa M., Lai, Samuel K., Veldman, Sanne L. C., Hardy, Louise L., Cliff, Dylan P., Morgan, Philip J., Zask, Avigdor, Lubans, David R., Shultz, Sarah P., Ridgers, Nicola D., Rush, Ealine, Brown, Helen L., Okely, Anthony D.
- Barnett, Lisa M., Mazzoli, Emiliano, Stewart, Rebecca L., Long, Gareth, Schranz, Natasha, Brown, Trent D., Salmon, Jo, Hawkins, Melanie, Lander, Natalie, Lubans, David R., Caldwell, Sallee, Comis, Pierre, Keegan, Richard J., Cairney, John, Dudley, Dean
Dietary outcomes of the Healthy Dads Healthy Kids randomised controlled trial
- Champion, Katrina E., Newton, Nicola C., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Allsop, Steve, Lubans, David R., Parmenter, Belinda, Mills, Katherine, Spring, Bonnie, Osman, Bridie, Ellem, Rhiannon, Smout, Scarlett, Whife, Jesse, Gardner, Lauren A., Stewart, Courtney, McCann, KM, Catakovic, A, Hunter, E, Teesson, M, Health4Life Team,, Chapman, Cath, Thornton, Louise, Slade, Tim, Sunderland, Matthew, Hides, Leanne, McBride, Nyanda, O'Dean, Siobhan
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Gardner, Lauren Anne, McGowan, Cyanna, Chapman, Cath, Thornton, Louise, Parmenter, Belinda, McBride, Nyanda, Lubans, David R., McCann, Karrah, Spring, Bonnie, Teesson, Maree, Health4Life Team, Newton, Nicola Clare
The A + FMS cluster randomized controlled trial: an assessment-based intervention on fundamental movement skills and psychosocial outcomes in primary schoolchildren
Physical activity and skills intervention: SCORES cluster randomized controlled trial
Psychological, social and physical environmental mediators of the SCORES intervention on physical activity among children living in low-income communities
Fundamental movement skills and physical activity among children living in low-income communities: a cross-sectional study
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?