Ambient PM2.5 and stroke: effect modifiers and population attributable risk in six low- and middle-income countries
- Lin, Hualiang, Guo, Yanfei, Nelson, Erik J., Qian, Zhengmin, Ma, Wenjun, Wu, Fan, Di, Qian, Zheng, Yang, Kowal, Paul, Xiao, Jianpeng, Liu, Tao, Li, Xing, Zeng, Weilin, Howard, Steven W.
Diabetes in South African older adults: prevalence and impact on quality of life and functional disability - as assessed using SAGE Wave 1 data
- Werfalli, Mahmoud, Kassanjee, Reshma, Kalula, Sebastiana, Kowal, Paul, Phaswana-Mafuya, Nancy, Levitt, Naomi S.
Validation of a measure of subjective well-being: an abbreviated version of the day reconstruction method
- Miret, Marta, Caballero, Francisco Felix, Mathur, Arvind, Naidoo, Nirmala, Kowal, Paul, Ayuso-Mateos, Jose Luis, Chatterji, Somnath
Age and socioeconomic gradients of health of Indian adults: an assessment of self-reported and biological measures of health
- Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Uttamacharya,, Kowal, Paul, Chatterji, Somnath
Ageing across the Tasman Sea: the demographics and health of older adults in Australia and New Zealand
- Kowal, Paul, Towers, Andy, Byles, Julie
Does BMI generated by self-reported height and weight measure up in older adults from middle-income countries?: results from the study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Gildner, Theresa E., Barrett, Tyler M., Liebert, Melissa A., Kowal, Paul, Snodgrass, J. Josh
Alcohol consumption at any level increases risk of injury caused by others: data from the study on global AGEing and adult health
- Clausen, Thomas, Martinez, Priscilla, Towers, Andy, Greenfield, Thomas, Kowal, Paul
The impact of multimorbidity on adult physical and mental health in low- and middle-income countries: what does the study on global ageing and adult health (SAGE) reveal?
- Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Uttamacharya, Uttamacharya, Afshar, Sara, Pati, Sanghamitra, Ice, Gillian, Banerjee, Sube, Liebert, Melissa A., Snodgrass, James Josh, Naidoo, Nirmala, Chatterji, Somnath, Kowal, Paul, Jain, Kshipra, Biritwum, Richard Berko, Yawson, Alfred Edwin, Wu, Fan, Guo, Yanfei, Maximova, Tamara, Espinoza, Betty Manrique, Salinas Rodríguez, Aarón
Prevalence, circumstances and consequences of non-fatal road traffic injuries and other bodily injuries among older people in China, Ghana, India, Mexico, Russia and South Africa
- Peltzer, Karl, Phaswana-Mafuya, Nancy, Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Biritwum, Richard, Yawson, Alfred, Minicuci, Nadia, Stewart Williams, Jennifer, Kowal, Paul, Chatterji, Somnath
Cervical cancer screening programs and guidelines in low- and middle-income countries
- Olson, Brody, Gribble, Beth, Dias, Jasmyni, Curryer, Cassie, Vo, Kha, Kowal, Paul, Byles, Julie
Chronic disease, risk factors and disability in adults aged 50 and above living with and without HIV: findings from the wellbeing of older people study in Uganda
- Mugisha, Joseph O., Schatz, Enid J., Randell, Madeleine, Kuteesa, Monica, Kowal, Paul, Negin, Joel, Seeley, Janet
Food insecurity partially mediates associations between social disadvantage and body composition among older adults in India: results from the study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Schrock, Joshua M., McClure, Heather H., Snodgrass, J. Josh, Liebert, Melissa A., Charlton, Karen E., Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Naidoo, Nirmala, Kowal, Paul
Association between wealth and health among older adults in rural China and India
- Kumar, Kaushalendra, Shukla, Ankita, Singh, Abhishek, Ram, Faujdar, Kowal, Paul
Multimorbidity and the inequalities of global ageing: a cross-sectional study of 28 countries using the World Health Surveys
- Afshar, Sara, Roderick, Paul J., Kowal, Paul, Dimitrov, Borislav D., Hill, Allan G.
Risk factors and disability associated with low back pain in older adults in low- and middle-income countries. Results from the WHO study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Williams, Jennifer Stewart, Ng, Nawi, Peltzer, Karl, Yawson, Alfred, Biritwum, Richard, Maximova, Tamara, Wu, Fan, Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Kowal, Paul, Chatterji, Somnath
A life course approach to healthy ageing
Salt use behaviours of Ghanaians and South Africans: a comparative study of knowledge, attitudes and practices
- Menyanu, Elias, Charlton, Karen E., Ware, Lisa J., Russell, Joanna, Biritwum, Richard, Kowal, Paul
Impact of informal caregiving on older adults' physical and mental health in low-income and middle-income countries: a cross-sectional, secondary analysis based on the WHO's Study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Bowe, Steven J., Livingston, Patricia M., Heckel, Leila, Cook, Selina, Kowal, Paul, Orellana, Liliana
Exposure to air pollution and tobacco smoking and their combined effects on depression in six low- and middle-income countries
- Lin, Hualiang, Guo, Yanfei, Salinas-Rodriguez, Aaron, Yawson, Alfred E., Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Manrique-Espinoza, Betty Soledad, Biritwum, Richard B., Rule, Stephen P., Minicuci, Nadia, Naidoo, Nirmala, Chatterji, Somnath, Qian, Zhengmin, Kowal, Paul, Ma, Wenjun, Wu, Fan, Airhihenbuwa, Collins O., Di, Qian, Zheng, Yang, Zhao, Xing, Vaughn, Michael G., Howard, Steven, Schootman, Mario
The role of intergenerational educational mobility and household wealth in adult obesity: evidence from wave 2 of the World Health Organization's Study on global AGEing and adult health
- Lartey, Stella T., Magnussen, Costan G., Palmer, Andrew J., Si, Lei, de Graaff, Barbara, Biritwum, Richard Berko, Mensah, George, Yawson, Alfred, Minicuci, Nadia, Kowal, Paul, Boateng, Godfred O.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?